VIII

The same night at Sky's place, Once Rain was calm enough, he was dragged into the kitchen by Sky who confronted him, "What did P'Phayu do?"

Rain appears uneasy and avoids looking at Sky which made Sky frown and repeat himself, "Rain, tell me what Phee does?"

"Nothing…  It's not his fault, I was just too much…" Rain replied after hesitating, he tried to smile but Sky knew that it was fake

"Alright but still! Wasn't Phee supposed to drop you home?" Sky asked in concern, Rain sighs loudly and rests his forehead over Sky's shoulder for support. He remained quiet for a while and Sky let him.

"A girl called..... I think it's same girl from last time… he left me Sky, he didn't even bother to tell me what happened… It made me realise how He doesn't care about me…"

"Rain.." Sky whispered sadly.

"I know! Why would he care about me but still it hurt…. He didn't even give me an explanation, Just left, saying ''call a cab…" Rain spoke again, Sky felt his shirt wet and pats Rain's head sadly.

A few minutes passed and Rain pulls away while trying to smile through tears, "I sound so stupid! Crying over someone who doesn't know me! Stupid Rain…"

"Rain is not stupid… you're just in love with the wrong person.." Sky said as he looks at Rain with sympathy

"He is the wrong guy, isn't he? But then why is it so hard for me to forget him?! Until a week ago, I Just knew his name! We didn't even talk before, never heard his voice! Didn't know anything about him except that he's my senior and his name is Phayu and yet here I am, crying about him…." Rain whimpered as he spoke, Sky didn't know how to react except to hug his friend.

"Sky… I don't want to feel this pain, and I don't want to like him anymore yet I can't stop myself…  every time I convince myself to move on, my heart feels empty! My heart tells me it's okay to just have a crush on him but my brain tells him how I'm being a creep who goes around looking for him… " "Enough… stop thinking about it! Give yourself a break…" Sky tries to stop Rain, he was scared that Rain might start feeling sick because of crying.

"Should I go and confess? Maybe if he rejects me directly then I would be able to move on?" Rain asked suddenly with a determination which left Sky stunned.

"You're joking, right? You're seriously not thinking about confessing" Sky asked in panic, Sky was scared that Rain might be more heartbroken if Phayu rejected him directly.

"I guess this is the only way to stop myself from thinking that I have hope! Sky… I'm tired! Tired of what I'm feeling! Tired of how I can't stop thinking about him! Tired of feeling like a pervert who is always stalking him around….. I don't want to feel this anymore… " Rain said with frustration, Sky stared at Rain in shock and didn't know what to say.

"Okay, okay… how about we talk about this in the morning? You're not well enough to make any decision…" Sky rubs Rain's shoulder to calm him down

Rain was about to argue when PraPai came into the kitchen looking for them, "We are out of popcorn! Want me to make more?" Sky sighs in relief when PraPai interrupts them; he couldn't handle Rain in this condition.

                                     Sky woke up when he felt like peeing, yesterday they all fell asleep on the couch in the middle of the movie. As Sky tried to get if the couch, he felt someone grabbing him and pulling him into a cuddle

"The hell?" Sky whispered in confusion as he wiggles to free himself, "Stop being naughty and sleep"

Sky quickly turned around and found PraPai next to him, PraPai was spooning him. He stares at him with annoyance and tried to free himself again when PraPai suddenly smack his butt