XIII

"Phee, just help us with instructions! First year will handle the labour work!" Som, Rain's 3rd year senior said as he looked at Phayu with admiration. 

Their department decided to hold a small model seminar and they were asked to present as many models as possible so all the 4 years decided to work together to make it possible. 

"Oi! Phee! Don't be so cruel!" Sig commented as he scowled on hearing Som. 

Phayu smiles in amusement as watched the two argue before looking over at Rain. He frowned when he saw one of his classmates leaning close to Rain to tell him something about the model he was working on. 

His frown deepened when he saw Rain smiling at his classmate before he walked towards them, both didn't notice Phayu which made his mood worse. 

"Seems like you both are enjoying this a lot…" Phayu said loudly as he stood next to Rain

"P'Phayu!" "Aah.. Phayu.." Both Rain and Phayu's classmate greeted him. Rain smiles brightly as he turns to face Phayu while his classmate didn't seem too happy about his presence 

"Phee was trying to help me with the model but he isn't sure if Windows should be having more space between them…" Rain started explaining while Phayu raised his eyebrow at his classmate

"Don't worry about it, Rain and I will handle it. You can…" The guy spoke but was interrupted, "Doesn't seem like you're being much helpful…." 

Both Rain and the guy stopped and looked at Phayu in surprise, Phayu smiled before he continued, "Rain should make the windows at.." 

The guy scowled before he decided to leave. He wanted to flirt with Rain but his plan flopped due to the appearance of Phayu. Rain leans closer to Phayu as he explains to him while Phayu looks up at his classmate with smug look. 

The guy leaves quickly and Phayu sighs in relief before wrapping his arm around Rain's shoulder while leaning closer to him to explain other details. 

Meanwhile, Sky looks at them with disgust and turns around before he decides to break Phayu's hand and make Rain cry for his Phee being hurt.

                     A few hours later, around 11 pm, Sky packed his bag as PraPai called to pick him up. He turned to look at Rain who was still busy with the project and said, "Rain, let's go! P'Phai is here to pick us" 

Phayu, who was helping others, stood up and looked in Rain's direction, "It's okay, I will drop him home.." 

"No need Phee, Rain will stay over my place. We still have a lot to cover.." Sky interrupted before Rain could end up agreeing with Phayu. 

Phayu glared at Sky in annoyance as the younger one kept coming between him and Rain. Meanwhile, Sky smiles back innocently and continues," Phee is already doing enough, don't take another burden… "

"Rain is not a burden.." Phayu replies sharply, startling everyone around, Rain becomes conscious of attention in his direction and pulls Sky's shirt to stop him from saying anything sarcastic. 

"I didn't say Rain is a burden…" Sky said back in annoyance as he grabbed Rain's bag and pulled him towards the door without looking back. 

                As soon as they were out, Rain looked at Sky nervously as he was afraid to upset Sky before he spoke, "Sky… Why are you guarding me against P'Phayu? Is there something that I don't know and you're trying to cover it up too?"