III

A week later, Sky was working on his assignment at the lawn of their college when Rain took the seat next to him and said, "I have decided! I will give you on Storm!"

"Huh? Huhhhhhhh???" Sky looks at Rain in shock. Storm was their code name for Phayu as they didn't wish anyone to come to know about their conversation.

"Yes...  I will let go of the storm and move on.." Rain said with a serious voice, Sky was still looking at him dumbly. Rain didn't see Phayu again after that evening and they didn't talk about it either as Sky was scared that Rain might get upset.

"Are…. Are you sure?" Sky asks as he stares at Rain whose expression changes from confident to doubtful, "I will try?"  Rain said with an unsure voice.

"That girl, we don't know who she was…  might be a friend?" Sky tried to cheer him but Rain sighed and replied, "P'Phayu isn't the physical type, if that girl wasn't special he won't be so casual with her.." 

"Then… all the best?" Sky didn't know what else to say, Rain looked down at his hand before groaning, "God! Give me a sign! Sign that I should give up!"

Sky rolled his eyes at Rain's childishness, Rain looked around and then continued,  "If Phee suddenly appears here, I will give up on him…"

"So childish.." Sky said as he smacked Rain's head, Rain groaned in pain and was about to complain when suddenly Phayu along with some of his friends walk in their direction.

Rain felt like he couldn't breathe and quickly looked down while Sky looked at Rain in amusement as he saw Phayu coming too. He saw one of the seniors whom he knew, before looking back at Rain who had covered his face with a book, "Really Rain?"

"Fuck! Why is he here??! That also soon after I wished that!" Rain complained loudly as he hit his head on the table.

Sky looked at Rain with wide eyes as he felt that soon Rain's head would start to bleed at this rate, meanwhile the seniors turned to look in their direction when they heard Rain complain. Rain's nose was red due to impact and he was pouting as he looks at Sky

"Comfort me…." Rain whines to Sky who simply rolls his eyes and replies with a dead voice, "Give Up"

"Meannnnn…"  Rain cried as he gave Sky a betrayed look, he noticed someone watching him and looked around in confusion.

"Shit…" Rain's eyes widened when he saw Phayu looking at him, Rain felt his heart beat increasing and face turning hot, "See you later!" he quickly stood up and told Sky before running away as if he was chased

"Oi Rain!" Sky called him but was ignored as Rain was busy thinking about how to bury himself somewhere and die alone.

                   A day later, the Professor was taking the class but Rain seems to be in deep thought. Sky noticed Rain was distracted and hoped that the professor did not notice him, he tried to shake him to get his attention but Rain was staring at a distance with a serious face.

"I have decided! I won't chase the storm but there's nothing wrong in admiring it!" Soon as class got over and Professor left then class, Rain shouted excitedly as he looks at Sky

"What?" Others around them looked at Rain in confusion who turned red and told them that it was nothing. Once the others return to their work, Rain sighs in relief and turns to face Sky.

“I can still admire him from far away!” Rain replies, he thought about it and then nodded happily, Sky looks at his friend and sighs sadly

"Well, no one asked you to quit in the first place, Rain... We don’t know who that girl is…” “I don’t want heartbreak, I don’t think I can handle it so I prefer just to admire from the corner…” Rain interrupted Sky and spoke.