....THE SURPRISE 😍💕...

Start from the beginning

All the way she was giggling as I held her in werid position.

Mom was already there serving dad so I too sat there requesting mom to serve me. I put janu down so she can go and play....

But I didn't know that my daughter have different mood today.

Like a magnet she came back to me and insist me to Pick her up. I did what she said but was about to eat but she again said she wants to sit on dinning table. I again made her sit, but my stubborn daughter again insisted I should feed her.

God! Why you loves me so much that you are giving me all tasks on one day, at same morning, same time?

I'm already late and here my daughter is finding her ways to make me late....

After the breakfast was done with feeding and eating I almost ran in full speed towards the exit but again janu yell. I put a stop on my speed and turn back to see my little F1 car I mean my daughter was coming towards me with full speed.

"what happen Baccha? Papa is already late. If you want anything then go to dadi or chachu, papa is late Baccha. Please ?" I said but she shooked her head and again raised her hands indicating to pick her up.

"janu come with you." she stubbornly said and laid her head on my shoulder, clutching my blazer.

"mom! Please come here."

"what happen Dev? Oh, she is again clingy? Give her to me, I will take her." mom said while taking janu from me but she was behaving really stubborn.

I sighed dejectedly and said, " it's OK I will go with her. Just send her things with driver later OK?" saying I went outside with her still in my hands.

In 40 mins I reached the venue where my meeting with my important client was going to held. It was on out skirts of the city that's why I wanted to leave early but.... Anyways I'm already late by 10 mins, I walked inside hurriedly and reached the cabin.

I noticed janu was all silent in my arms and as she was looking around with curiosity. But was looking little pale. In tension I didn't give much attention and greeted my clients.

"I'm sorry gentlemen for delay."

"it's OK Mr. Kashyap I understand seeing your daughter in your hands. After all daughters are princess to their dad. Shall we start?" he ask and I nodded with smile.

Meeting went well. But clingyness of janu increased and surely there was something wrong. So I cancelled all my meeting and decided to go home with her check what was wrong. I also told same to mom and she agreed.

In car, she was looking outside the window, still hugging me.

"baby, what happen? Are you sad?" I asked her, caressing her back.

She nodded her head and looked at me.

"papa, why mumma igore me?" she ask in little voice and also in sad tone.

That question was like a tight slap on my face as I didn't even noticed that welcoming our newborn, we were unknowingly ignoring janu. I really felt like a worst person now. How come I didn't noticed this?

" no dear, mumma is not ignoring you. As your baby brother or sister will be coming na that's why she is tired but she never ignores you. Why you thought that?" I ask her as I pulled her closer to me.

"mumma no play with janu. She also looks as balon. And and she no sleep with janu. I feel bad." she said in sad tone.

But it was amazing as she thought Aaboli is looking like balloon. I almost laughed but controlled.