TWINS 19TH BIRTHDAY 🎂 🍻 🍹

From now on, chapters will be long around 4,000-5000.

DO read A/n at last. 😊

Happy reading 📖.....

[KRITI 🌻]

[KRITI 🌻]

Our order came.

It's 8 in night. We are still here. Om took permission from the manager to let us sit here. Aaboli is looking weak, like she will faint anytime.

"Aaboli, first eat" Om said.

She nodded and started taking small bites. What have you done to my Aaboli Dev. I swear on God if you came infront of me now, I won't hesitate to kill you instant.

After we were done, Aaboli started telling me what happen after she left the office. How she forgive him. How he is behaving. Everything. Even the recent one, how he misunderstood our conversation. How he badly treated her.

"that fucker!" I said.

Aaboli is crying due to him. Om is all angry but he can't do as he is working for him.

"Aaboli calm down. But first tell me why you forgave him even you know he was wrong." I ask her. Om too look at her expecting the answer. She remain mum. My eyes widen as I thought about the possibility.

"Aaboli. You love him, don't you?" u ask. She nodded and again started crying, this time really bad. I just got up and hug her.

"sshh Aaboli. Calm down dear. You know I can't see you crying. Please for me calm down...." I pleaded her while rubbing her back.

After sometime she was calm. I gave her water and she drank it.

"now what?" I ask her after 15 mins of silent.

She sniff and said, " I-I don't know. But currently I don't want t-to meet h-him. I love him but he don't! I know, but at least he can care for me, my feelings na. Why he have to be a bipolar? Sometimes he cares for me like he is all in love with me but the very next second he is all in his beast form. I changed myself for him, but he can't even control his anger for me. Why? Why he have to be like this kritu (sniff) why? " she said, sadness visible in her voice.

I remain silent. I too don't know what I should tell her.

" Aaboli.... "om started but he didn't know what to say after that. His phone buzz. He saw and his anger reach it's peak.