....THE SURPRISE 😍💕...

Hello dear readers, so here I'm after really a long time.
I'm really sorry about but on serious note I was not able to write the ending so I just took a small break and here I'm with new chapter.

From this chapter you all might feel the story is slight runny but I'm sorry about it. I want to finish it and want to give a nice ending.

Hope you will love this chapter and in few chapters, guess 5-6, the story will end. 😊

Thanks for sticking with our story even after a year.

Hope you enjoy the reading 📖... And if you have any ideas related to our story ending, do share it with me, I will try my best to add it. I need lots of ideas currently...... And you are heartily welcome to give them. ❤

______________________________________

(DEV'S POV 👑)

(Time skips, last month of Aaboli's preganacy)

Today I have an important meeting and I'm already late in getting ready as I was awake all night making Dosa for my beautiful pregnant wife. At 1.00 she was hungry and was craving for a freaking Dosa with imli chutney.

Yukkk. Yes, she ate 5 dosa with that chutney.

And now here I am running all over our room, collecting my things while my wife is still sleeping. I can't woke her up cause she slept at night and also her feet are swollen. Every time I see them, I wince as they looks horrible. And moreover sleep is important for her.

I was searching for my shoes as I have already worn my socks but sucks, I can't find it.

I decided to ask mom and was about to leave bedroom without making noise, but the bedroom to our room bang open revealing my daughter, with a huge smile adorn on her face, and wearing.........

MY SHOES.

YES she is freaking wearing my shoes!

What the?

Yesterday she slept with Dhruv as he is her favorite chachu, they both always plans a sleepover. And I'm damn sure it was Dhruv who stoled my shoes for my daughter. She loves trying weird fashion hacks, especially all my clothes and I'm well familiar with it in this few months.

"baby, you are wearing my shoes! Give it back to me!" I said and went near her. I'm already late and I can't wait more.

"but papa, I like this. Give me." she said ponting at her legs.

I shook my head and pick her up and wore my shoes as her small feet doesn't fits in my large shoes.

"now let's go, I'm already getting late. I have to eat breakfast too." saying I slowly closed bedroom door not disturbing Aaboli and went down holding janu in one hand and my documents in other.