BACHELORETTE PARTY 🎉 🎊 🍺👯💃🥂🍻🍾

Happy reading 📖....

Warning ⚠️: LONG CHAPTER ❤️
And not edited. 😭😅😅😌

[DEV 👑]

[DEV 👑]

Next morning I woke up with loud bangs on my door. Now who the hell came? No one let me sleep peacefully.

I groan loudly and went to open door.

"Bachelors party,!!!" varun and Akshay yell at their top voice.

"I give you 3 seconds to disappear from earth, if I see you at 4, I will make sure you will die from my bare hands. 1......2.......' I stop as Akshay cut me.

"wait dev. Today we are going for bachelors party. It is arranged in new moon club by us from 7 pm on wards. Only you, me, varun, kriti, Vikram, mrunal and..." Akshay started telling me and he stop in middle.

"and?"

"Vahini." he completed.

"what! Aaboli? Why?"

"Actually kriti insist her so she is coming. And we also told her, you are coming that's why she agreed. '' varun tell me.

Oh. So she is coming cause I'm coming, good.

" okay count me in. An-' again I'm rudely cut by Akshay.

"yeah!!! Varun party! The great DK agreed! Wohooo..... Drinks, here we come........" saying he went out, dragging varun out. Good for them or else they might have been R. I. P.

By 6.30, we three got ready. I call Aaboli after they left. She told me same thing that this stupids told me.

Here I thought I will not be able to see but I'm going to meet her. And also the drinks and all.

We left to the club where the party is going to be start. It's actually owned by Varun. So we will get V. VIP. treatment.

We were first to reach. I just sat on sofa. Varun gave order and Akshay started setting playlist. We were in V. Vip room, so here we can do anything.

In 10 Mins, Aaboli, kriti, Vikram and mrunal came.

She is looking hot! I guess I can't control myself today. Her dress is simple but it suits her so well. She is looking hot and sexy. Ufff