Stranded

Location: Unknown, Somewhere on Earth

Time: Mid-day

The setting is a forest. One occupied with so much trees that it formed sufficient enough shade for anyone undearth trying to avoid the harsh rays of the sun. The weather was so hot that anyone outside would break into a cold sweat in under a few minutes. Though there was only one individual in sight, and it would just so happen that he was underneath one of those trees.

Lying down on his back,unconscious, with his arms spread out wide was a young man, no older than 16. He had combed brown hair, green eyes, slightly pale skin, and had a semi-athletic build. He wore a a black shirt, blue jeans and a green jacket with white stripes on his left sleeve and the number 10 on the right, white socks, and black and white Converse-style shoes. This was Ben Tennyson, world famous superhero .A butterfly would land on top of his nose, causing his eyes to open weakly. Upon taking notice of the butterfly,Ben would immediately shoot up in surprise, causing it to fly away.

As he got up to his feet slowly,he began to scratch his head lightly.

"Ughh, what happened? Said Ben drowsily.

"I remember dropping off Alpha in the Null void, and entering a portal that was supposed to take me back to Bellwood. Though that hardly explains the headache.." Said Ben with squinted eyes. He then began to observe his surroundings and upon taking note of the trees, his eyes widened considerably.

"Ok, I'm pretty sure that the portal was designated to drop me in front of my house. Instead i end up here in some kind of forest." Said Ben with a tone of annoyance. He then knelt on his right knee and took up a flower petal, eyeing it inquisitively.

"Hmm, definitely seems like a sunflower. Means I'm probably back on Earth. Just wondering where exactly." He then got back to his feet and put his hands on his waist.

"Since I'm in a forest, I'm guessing that I must be close to some civilization, so that's a good thing at least." Said Ben as he cupped his left hand under his chin.

"I could probably turn into Jetray to get a better scope of my surroundings. Or Fasttrack to get to a major landmark." Mused Ben.

"Maybe after I contact Gwen and Kevin. Since I'm back on Earth,I might as well call them. They'd probably be worried sick." Mused Ben with a smirk as while he was walking forward,he pushed back the sleeve on his left hand. On it is an object that can grab one's attention easily. A gauntlet-like band with a dark green color scheme. It contains a black rectangular button and wrist couplings, extending up to almost half of the boy's arm or forearm. In the middle was a central core that took the form of a green hourglass symbol with black outlines. This was the Ultimatrix,a device of alien origin that grants it's wearer the ability to transform into various alien species.

Ben then cupped the thumb and index finger of his right hand around the core of the Ultimatrix, and twisted it slightly,causing it to glow a light green light.

"Gwen, Kevin, you guys there?" Asked Ben. All he got in response was static.

"You guys, it's me... Ben" Once again,all that was heard was static.

"That's new. Normally one of them answers almost right away. Maybe I should try Grandpa Max." Reasoned Ben. He twisted the dial once more.

"Grandpa Max? Come in Grandpa. It's me Ben." Not only did the familiar static still remain, but a hologram in the form of a 'DANGER' icon displayed on the core.

"I'm having trouble getting through to him too? I've got a bad feeling about this." Said Ben with a tone of worry.

"Might as well try Azmuth, hopefully he picks up this time." He twisted the dial once more.