Taming The Beast

"RRAGGGHHH!" Roared Titan Eren as he repeatedly threw punches at Jetray's direction, causing the Aerophibian to bob and weave through each blow.

"Eren! What do you think you're doing?!" Asked Jetray, practically shouting at Titan Eren's face. To which he would get a response in the form of a downward slam from Eren's right hand. Jetray would dodge this by flying to the right, and look on from behind Eren as his attack destroyed part of the rooftop of the building in front of him.

'Not good! He's not listening to a word I say!' Thought a despairing Jetray.

"Tennyson!" Jetray immediately flinched upon hearing a voice call out to him. He would then look down to see Ian, alongside Riko and Mitabi standing on the sidewalk with growing anxiety on their faces. The other cadets all stood within the alley behind the trio, but allowed their heads to peek out so that they could see what was happening.

"What the hell are you two doing?! What's wrong with Jaeger?!" Asked a confused Ian.

"I think that's pretty obvious, Captain." Said Jetray sarcastically. With his eyes directed towards the soldiers, Jetray almost didn't see Titan Eren spread his arms out wide, before clapping them together,in an attempt to harm Jetray. An attack that would fail,as the Aerophibian would narrowly fly downwards to avoid it.

Jetray would then proceed to shoot Neuro-shock blasts from his eyes to Titan Eren's laps and thighs with his descent, causing the latter to screech in pain. He would then fly through the gap under Titan Eren's legs, and shoot Neuro-shock blasts to the back of his thighs, and then his lower back all the way up to his lower back.

And as a finishing touch, Jetray,now floating above Titan Eren's head, would shoot a Neuro-shock blast to the top of his scalp, causing Titan Eren to clench it in pain. This gave Jetray the opportunity to fly in front of Titan Eren, and shoot a Neuro-shock blast to his eyes, temporarily blinding him and causing him to close his eyes with both hands as he unleashed a deafening roar.

"All of you, take cover!" Ordered Jetray, causing the eyes of the soldiers to widen in surprise, and a mixture of confusion. They would soon understand the meaning behind his words as Titan Eren, while still covering his eyes with his left hand, would practically lunge in an attempt to slap Jetray away with his right hand. An attack Jetray would dodge by flying downward to Titan Eren's waist level before flying forward.

With his sight restored,Titan Eren saw his opponent flying away from him, causing him to roar in indignation, before chasing after him.

"Shit!" Exclaimed Mitabi as he and his comrades practically jumped inside the alley in order to avoid the rampaging Eren's charge. The cadets entered deeper inside the alley for good measure.

"Are you both alright?" Asked a concerned Ian as he had already gotten to his feet.

"Damn brat nearly killed us just now! How do you think we feel?!" Shouted Riko with teeth gritted in rage as she and Mitabi knelt on the floor.

However,as soon as they both got up, and dusted themselves off, her countenance would eventually change into a look of horror. An expression that would be shared on the faces of not just her companions, but the cadets as well. As only now did they understand the gravity of what was unfolding between Ben and Eren.

"Eren..." Said Armin in a voice though low in tone,was practically filled with worry.

And so Jetray would continue to fly in a straight line across the wide but desolated and ravaged city of Trost. Slow enough that Eren was still within sight, but far enough that he had no means of reaching him. And even if he tried to attack him, Titan Eren's attacks would be unable to reach Jetray due to the distance between the two.