Chapter 22//I Have The Power *kazoo*

Jayce is grinning like a madman as she looks in the mirror, a young girl with thin black hair and fiery eyes looking back at her, small flames dancing on her fingertips.
"This is so cool.."

She moves back to the couch, sitting beside Ben as she continues to watch the tiny spokes of fire, who does the same while drinking a cup of tea Beatrice had made for him.
Edda, Loki's daughter, is leaning against the wall on the other side of the room, spinning a thin, decorative dagger between her fingers.

"Not only that, but impressive," the girl nods, pausing to look over at the kids. "You learned really quickly."

"Well, she gets it from her mother," Loki smiles as he sips his tea, keeping his attention on the small children.
"Now, care to tell me how Rose managed to get herself kidnapped, and who exactly it was?"

"Called himself the son of Surtyr, or something," Jayce shrugs, watching as the god of mischief tenses, eyes wide, and no longer drinking his tea.
"Do you know him?"

"Most of us do," Loki sighs, glancing into the kitchen where his wife was making sandwiches. "Bea had to deal with him for a while, Ms. Trudie, and your mother of course. Known for making lives difficult. So, what's your plan to stop him, because you can't just go in there unprepared."

"First things first, we have to find him," the brunette sets down her tea, hopping to her feet. "That, and think of super hero names."

"I'm just spiderman-"

"I am Ignis!!" The girl jumps up onto the couch cushions, earning disappointed looks from her uncle, but she just smirks and does finger guns.
"Master of fire and smoke! That son of Surtyr will tremble at my feet, muahahhaa."
Her phone dings, and she immediately sits down, pulling it out to see a message from Colt.

Colt
I have a lead

. . .

A/N:

Soo sorry for taking so long to update, things have been busy with me starting school, and I also have a large lack of motivation from not being able to sleep at night
(☞︎︎︎ ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ)☞︎︎︎

Ya, so
Larb u 3,000 <3

-𓅿