Chapter 4//Shrimp with Pickles

Victoria had been married to Ned for a few weeks now, the whole time everything seemed to be quite normal.
No bad guys tried to take over New York or destroy the Universe.
Everything was quiet, but a good quiet.
And sure, it was kinda weird to be officially moved into the tower, with a husband, but hey. It was gonna happen one day.

. . .

"Ugh," Victoria groans as she clicks off the alarm clock, rolling out of bed. Literally.

"You okay?" Ned asks as he sits up, looking over the bed.
Vicky just lays there and sighs.
"Vic?"

"I'm tired.."

"Oh."

. . .

"Morning Miss Romanoff," Ned smiles as he and Vic walk into the kitchen, finding Nat at the counter with some scrambled eggs.

"Morning Ned. Vic," Nat nods in greeting, chuckling as the blonde drops onto the stool beside her, her head laying on the countertop.

Ned walks over to the cupboard and pulls out the box of Froot loops, pouring some into a bowl for him and his wife, adding milk, and passing Vic hers.

She raises her head a bit, then scrunches up her nose as she smells the froot loops.
"I'm not hungry today.."

Natasha and Ned exchange glances, turning to Vic with concerned expressions.

"You.. don't want froot loops..?" The redhead asks, watching as the froot loop addict shakes her head.
"You feeling okay?"
She shakes her head again, laying it back on the counter.

Ned walks over and puts the back of his hand to her forehead.
"You don't feel warm... you wanna head back to bed?"
Vic nods this time.

. . .

Victoria groans into her pillow.
She had a headache, and well, she was hungry. Just not for froot loops for whatever reason.
She pulls out her phone.

Stick
Are you coming over to the tower today?

Barney
Not today
Why?

Stick
I'm hungry

Barney
Oh my god
Aren't you 18??
Let me guess, you wanted me to pick up a cheeseburger for you?

Stick
Ew no

Barney
Ew??
You feeling okay??

Stick
Nah
I'm tired, I have a headache, and I really want like...
Shrimp with pickles??

Barney
You want what????

Stick
I DUNNO

Barney
Well, I think Pepper is bringing her kids over today, so maybe you can text her and ask for
Shrimp and pickles??

Stick
K

Barney
Yup

. . .

Stick
Yooo

Salt
Hi hon
What's up?

Stick
You're stopping by the tower?

Salt
Yeah, why?

Stick
Can you pick up some...
Uh, Shrimp and pickles?

Salt
Shrimp and pickles??

Stick
Uh ye
I've been craving it fsr

Salt
Odd craving
But yup
I need to grab some toys for Mysie and Morgs anyways

Stick
Thanks
And tell the girls I said hi

Salt
You got it
Talk to you later

Stick
Bye

Salt
Wait

One more thing
I'm not exactly sure what you and Ned have been doing since moving in together

But you might wanna take a test

Stick
Um...
What kind of test?

Salt
A pregnancy test, Vic

ᵃ ʷʰᵃᵗ

Victoria tosses her phone in surprise.
I mean, they might've been doing normal married person things... but could that really mean...

The blonde hops out of bed, scurrying to the bathroom and quickly locking the door.
Sure enough, 5 minutes later she was sitting shocked on the floor, staring at the 2 lines that told her she was pregnant.

. . .

A/N:

NO HATE PLS IDK WHAT I'M DOING AAAA
I've never been in a relationship, I'm still a virgin, and I rarely talk about preganté stuff, so idk how preganté women act, and how long to wait after taking the test!!
😩
All I know is that they get like, weird food cravings.
And I know this coz I would be the one to make my mom food when she was with child.
Yeee
So things are gonna get...
Thingy
And I completely forgot Pepper existed until this book oops
Also, yes I did make it so Tony has 2 kids thanks for noticing.
Mysie was 2 in 2023, and I don't remember how old Morgan was, but for those who remember you will know the age gap :)

Larb u 3,000 <333

-𓅿