Chapter 22: Defense

Start from the beginning

"I hope you didn't start the party without me." Bill says as he flies down and shot down the Aparoids.

"Bill! Is that you?!" Fox asked with surprise.

------------------------

"Yep! Don't worry Fox! We're here to help." Bill says as he and some Cornerians fly down and start clearing out the Aparoids out of the city.

  The forces started to help their civilians get to safety and helped Starfox push the Aparoids out of Earth.

"I think that's the last of them." Stan says as he lands down.

"What a battle." Peppy says.

    Later, Wolf and his friends were in body bags and were taken back to Corneria for an investigation. Even, though they were supposed to be captured for their crimes, but they deserved to be killed off for what they've done. Now Starfox has decided to continue their main mission of finding the Aparoids home planet.

"Thanks for saving my hometown." Stan says as he shook Fox's hand.

"No problem. Sorry for what Wolf and his friends did." Fox says.

"It's alright. They had what's coming to them." Stan says.

"You sure you don't want to join us?" Jimmy asked.

"I have to stay here and help everyone recover after the attack, but I might come if you guys are having trouble like last time." Stan explains.

"Well, thanks for saving Sauria earlier but you didn't have to be mysterious about it." Krystal says.

"Yeah, your right." He speaks.

"Come on, we have to hurry and head back to Corneria and see if my father has found the Aparoids location." Slippy says as he boards The Great Fox.

"Good Luck Starfox. Get the Aparoids what's coming them." Stan says.

"Thanks Bud. We will destroy them." Fox says as he waves goodbye.

  The team got ready and left Earth's Atmosphere. Starwolf was finally out of the picture, but Krystal was little down of killing Wolf because she never killed anyone before and was a little upset at Jimmy for not staying at the Great Fox and followed them to the bank.

"Jimmy, you could've gotten killed. Now you understand how dangerous it is?" Krystal asked.

"I'm sorry but I just wanted to prove that I'm ready to be part of the team." Jimmy explains.

"You are part of the team; you are just too young to be on missions." Fox explains.

"Guys take it easy. He did prove himself by saving me from the crash and was brave enough to help me fight off the Aparoids." Katt explains.

"I know Katt, but you know he's only 6 years old and what if he died today?" Krystal asked sternly.

   Jimmy then walked to his room a little down and Krystal noticed and kind of felt sympathy about it. Later during the day, the team was thinking about seeing if Jimmy was ready to be part of the team.

"I'm still not sure. He's only a child." Krystal says.

"Yeah, but he has potential. He did help the team and saved my life." Katt says.

"Well, I have a uniform for his size." Fox says as he brought it out.

"Well, I think he's ready." Slippy says.

"Alright. But we should keep a close eye on him." Krystal says.

"Don't worry, we will keep him safe while he's on a mission." Fox says.

The team Decided on their decision that Jimmy was officially part of the Starfox team.