Chapter 5: A good evening

Meanwhile at the Command tower of Corneria, General Pepper and the StarFox were doing a meeting about reports of Aparoid being present around the Lylat System. The General was really concern that the evil insect like creatures could be a threat.

"So, there is a growth of Aparoids appearing on Zoness and sector Z. When was this found out?" Falco asked.

"Some Cornerian forces took pictures of these a few days ago. And so Zoness and Sector Z are closed off to prevent from anyone entering their airspace till we figure something out how to exterminate them." General Pepper explained.

———————————

Aparoids———————————

Aparoids
———————————

"I think I know what's going on." Slippy said.

"What is it?" Peppy asked.

"There has been illegal trading on Zoness and Sector Z by StarWolf and some outlaws. They might be trading some Aparoids and could be using them as weapons against us." Slippy explains.

"That could be a good theory, but we are not sure if it's true" Peppy says.

"You know Wolf is nothing but a money-grubbing backstabber." Slippy says.

"You're not wrong Slip, but maybe we can do some investigating sometime today." Fox says.

"That's your mission, I want you to find out where are these Aparoids are coming from, and you have permission to investigate Wolf's hideout.

"Understood General. Come on team." Fox commanded as the headed out of the office.

Meanwhile, Jimmy and the girls were at the bowling alley having fun. Krystal was teaching Jimmy how to bowl while Miyu and Katt challenged each other on air hockey in the arcade and Fay went to get some food for them. Jimmy was starting to feel better after what happened at the park since he enjoyed having fun with Krystal and her friends.

"So, you just put your fingers in here and bowl it straight." Krystal explains as he gave him a light bowling ball for him to try.

"Oh Okay." He says as he aims and rolls the ball.

The ball went down fast but it went too far to the left, but he was able to knock down 7 pins.

"That was pretty good! All you need to do is roll it straight when you are ready to let go of it." Krystal explains.

"Foods here!" Fay shouted as she places it on the table. Jimmy then finishes his turn and went to grab a slice of pizza. Miyu and Katt finally showed up to grab a bite but Miyu was kind of acting like a sore loser since Katt aced her in air hockey more than once.