He smiled though when he realized what time it was. Ricky quickly pulled out of the parking lot and headed straight for Nini's house. He wasn't sure what she had in store but just hoped that it wasn't going to be anything huge.

What he wasn't expecting to see was Nia's car in the driveway. (They had eventually gotten two cars since they weren't going to be living together after he and Nini were married.) He parked in the driveway and got out of the car with suspicions. As he walked to the front door, Nini came out with a wide smile on her face. "Hey," he greeted, "what's with-?"

"I know; I know," she interrupted. "That kind of gives it away. But I still wanted to do something a little extra today."

"Darling, I thought we agreed-"

She cut him off again but with a kiss this time. "I know what you said, but that didn't mean do nothing." Ricky was still skeptical of this, but Nini said, "Come on. Just come inside and relax. I promise it's nothing big."

Ricky took her hand and let her lead him into the house. When she opened the door, he could already hear many voices coming from the living room. Nini continued to pull on his hand, and he smiled when he saw the sight in the living room: the kids were all playing together while Nia watched on the couch.

Everyone looked up when they entered, Noah being the first to wave. "Hey, bud," Ricky greeted. "What's going on?" He turned to Nini.

"Surprise!" she exclaimed with her hands out. "This is what we're doing today."

His face melted into a wide grin as he looked between her and the people sitting down. "Neens, this is great."

She quickly got on her toes and pecked his cheek. "I knew you'd like it." The couple quickly joined everyone else as the twins resumed the game they were playing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about an hour of playing, Nini ordered the pizza that the kids had requested. (They ended up getting two because of everyone's different preferences.) Once it arrived, everyone grabbed paper plates and found their places on the couch to eat.

"I'm surprised you're not sick of pizza yet," Nia joked.

"Hey, you can never be sick of the Red family's pizza recipe," Ricky retaliated.

Once everyone was finished with their meal, it was quickly time to go back to the video games. When everyone seemed distracted, Nini tapped Ricky's shoulder and whispered, "Can you come upstairs for a minute?"

He raised a brow but nodded. "Mhm." The couple stood at the same time and walked upstairs; everyone else was too focused on the game to notice.

Ricky stepped into the bedroom and became nervous when Nini shut the door. "You ok?" he wondered.

"Mhm," she nodded. "I just wanted a moment alone."

Ricky went to sit on the bed, and she followed. He grinned and grabbed her waist when she was in arms' reach, pulling her on top of him and falling back into the bed. She giggled in surprise. "Ricky!" she squealed.

He was still smiling and beginning to tickle her sides. She thrashed around on top of him in a laughing mess while trying to pry his hands away from her stomach. It reminded them of when they were teenagers. "Seriously, b- bubba," she struggled. Ricky slowly stopped and kissed her cheek while she caught her breath. Nini moved off of him and lay on her side. "You're such a child," she muttered.

"I love you too," he said, slipping an arm around her and pulling her close. She pushed back his mop of curls and kissed his forehead. "Are we up here because you wanted a cuddle moment?" he asked.