Class 1-A threat levels (as thought by me) as of 'The Hunt begins' arc

Start from the beginning

3. Shoto Todoroki: I fully believe that a mentally stable Shoto would have defeated Bakugo in the Sports Festival in canon (this is, of course a headcanon of mine) so that logic brings us here. Shoto was shown to be a threat to everyone with just his ice quirk, able to freeze various opponents or entire battlefields, which he used to great effect in the Sports Festival. Bakugo, himself, even mentally admitted to himself that he could not defeat Shoto, back when he was only using his ice quirk... of course, Bakugo has been training significantly since then, but with Shoto now freely using his fire, he has become more dangerous than ever. Shoto's Fire proved useful in the battle against Stain, but he (as of yet) cannot produce it at the same speed as his ice. As it stands now, I think Stain arc Shoto would defeat Stain Arc Bakugo, as Bakugo was not shown to progress significantly, if at all, during his time with Best Jeanist... who instead focused on Bakugo's toxic attitude. This said... Shoto stands at number 3 over...

4. Katsuki Bakugo: Following the Sports Festival, Bakugo didn't really get any stronger (yet), so he should be where he was during his Sports Festival days. That said, Bakugo has a great battle AI and his aggressive fighting style makes it difficult to mount any good offense against him. Of course, couple this with a terrible attitude and the need to call people extras, it's no wonder why Takumi feels the need to punch him... which made the Sports Festival finals very cathartic for him.

5. Tenya Iida/Ingenium: Iida was always dangerous with his powerful engines that allows him to go at high speeds, but when he channeled that into an attack, Iida became more powerful than ever. It may seem strange to place him so high up with a list that also includes guys like Tokoyami... however Tenya Iida has a few advantages against his other classmates besides his speed. His intelligence makes him an able strategist and his quirk's only real weakness is if Tenya himself overused his quirk rather than something easily exploited like Tokoyami's quirk, which has a weakness to light. Although in his continuity, he was defeated by Izuku Midoriya in the Sports Festival, it was mostly through careful planning on Izuku's part and he likely would have lost if his plan did not work exactly as he intended. Also to note, Iida was instrumental during the Calvary Battle, as he was a major reason why Team Todoroki was able to chase Team Midoriya around, despite Team Midoriya having the flight capabilities of Takumi Sakai's proto armor and Ochako Uraraka's Float quirk on their side. However, his lack of experience in fighting villains makes him a bigger target, especially when he also lacks a clear head... as seen when he originally lost to Hero Killer Stain before the interference of Iron Man. The new Ingenium has a lot of growing up to do but as far as being dangerous gets... he is well on his way.

6. Fumikage Tokoyami/Tsukuyomi: The name of the game with Tokoyami's quirk is versatility. He can use Dark Shadow for defense, offense, and... as he will learn during the time frame of the Stain Arc and The Hunt begins arc... he can even use Dark Shadow to enhance his movement. However, as versatile as Dark Shadow is... there are some downsides keeping Tokoyami below Iida on this list. Namely, Dark Shadow's weakness to attacks that has significant degrees of light... such as Bakugo's explosions (as seen in the Sports Festival), Shoto's fire, Aoyama's Navel Laser, and... of course... Takumi's arsenal of Repulsor released attacks. Of course, Tokoyami is able to circumvent this if he is able to speed blitz his opponent as he did to Momo Yaoyorozu in the Sports Festival, but I'm not convinced he can blitz someone like Iron Man or Bakugo, whose tech/quirk allow them greater maneuverability than most.

7. Denki Kaminari/Chargebolt: While his lightning attacks, admittedly, are more than likely to defeat the quirk of Tokoyami... HIS quirk's weakness is MUCH worse than that of Dark Shadow's. If Denki either overuses his quirk or lets out more volts than he should... he fries his brain and temporarily becomes stupid. Not to mention at this moment in time, Denki has a hard time actually controlling where his bolts go. Kaminari is a true powerhouse... but compared to the 6 above him... he has far more liabilities. That said... Denki is not blind to that fact...