Episode 23: Time to pick some names

When Takumi woke up the next morning, he knew it was time for classes to start again. That meant he'd have less time than before to work on Tensei's movement device, but perhaps that was for the best... having to take it slow would force Takumi to pay even more attention to detail when he did work on it. There was no way he was going to fail on the man who helped him get to where he was now. Takumi went through his morning routine, brushing his teeth, taking a shower, getting dressed and now, getting his main armor wristband now that repairs had been finished. He had spent a few hours to finish his armor repairs and now he had two armors... two wristbands on each arm. Takumi smiled. Now he'd be ready in case he ever had to use the Ultimate Unibeam and drain one of his armors of its energy. He then went to the kitchen and ate breakfast before he grabbed his earphones and started walking to school. On the way, he came across a certain familiar rocker girl.
"Yo, Earphone Jack, what's up?" Takumi asked as he walked alongside her.

Kyoka Jirou looked at Takumi and smirked.
"Oh, so it's my turn to get a nickname. I was wondering if I'd get one, considering you have one to Iida, a few to Bakugo... although you usually mean to insult him, and you even have two nicknames to Midoriya. I was wondering why I wasn't invited to the nickname club." Jirou joked. Takumi chuckled.

"Careful what you wish for, you ended up being the first girl in the class to get a nickname, now you may get stuck with it." Takumi joked. Takumi then looked up in the sky and his eyes widened.

"We picked a crappy day to walk. It's about to rain!" Takumi told his friend before suddenly he was handed an umbrella by someone else.

"Hey, you're Iron Man! After everything you've done for the city, I can't let you get soaked. Please take this." The fan said. Takumi raised both his hands.

"It's ok. I can just buy myself one. You don't have to." Takumi assured the person before more people started to crowd around him and Jirou.

"Oh my gosh, it's Iron Man!"
"Iron Man, can I have your autograph!"
"You did great in the UA Sports Festival, kid!"
"Iron Man, I'm such a big fan."
"Iron Man, marry me!"

After that last one, something grabbed Takumi and Jirou and pulled them away from the crowd. Takumi recognized it instantly.
"Dark Shadow!" Takumi said in shock. Soon enough, Takumi and Jirou were placed next to Fumikage Tokoyami.

"It seems someone is quite popular, Sakai." Tokoyami commented.

"Maybe TOO popular. I'm gonna fly to school. I'll meet you guys there. See ya in a bit." Takumi replied as he activated the Iron Man armor and started to fly into the air. As he flew, he heard chants of "IRON MAN, IRON MAN, IRON MAN!" from the people below.

A bit later:
As Takumi was now walking the halls of UA, he was heading to Class 1-A's classroom when he saw Midoriya and Iida.
"Cap, Sonic... good to see you two." Takumi greeted them before Takumi turned his attention to Iida.

"How is he doing?" Takumi asked, asking about Tensei. Iida sighed.

"He is fine. I thank you for what you did and what you are planning to do. You are a true hero already." Iida replied before he walked in the classroom. Midoriya gave Takumi a confused look before Takumi said, "I'll explain it to you later." The two then walked inside of the classroom.

"I HAD ALL THESE PEOPLE TALKING TO ME ON THE WAY HERE!!" Mina Ashido yelled in excitement as a group of students were gathered around her.

"Same here! So many stares... it was embarrassing!" Hagakure said.

"Me too!" Kirishima added.

"All these grade schoolers told me I made a good effort." Sero commented as Tsu repeated the words, "Good effort."