Chapter 16: Bend You Till You Break

Timerewind

Smith: If you're going to the studio to see Sammy, you must arm yourself. A pipe or an axe would be a good choice. What did the mirror tell you?

(Y/N): He has no idea about Sammy. 

Smith: Huh... Guess you'll have to find him on your own. Call Alice and Boris, and get going.

I looked to the ground. Then back at her.

(Y/N): Is that a good idea?

Smith: They won't get hurt from the ink.

(Y/N): I know, but... What if he just uses, i don't know, like any sort of weapon? I don't care abuot me, but what about them?

Smith: I'm sure you'll figure it out.

She went out the door.

Smith: Byeeee~

Present time

We were standing in front of the old studio. 

(Y/N)'s mind: So, Smith wants us to meet this Sammy guy, huh? I still feel like i know him from somewhere.

We entered. I saw puddles of ink on the ground.

(Y/N): Looks like the MON team took care of my creations... Oh well. 

I saw a recording and played it.

(Y/N): Guys, come and look at this!

They came next to me. 

Sammy Lawrence (Recording): So first, Joey installs this Ink Machine over our heads. Then it begins to leak. Three times last month, we couldn't even get out of our department because the ink had flooded the stairwell. Joey's solution? An ink pump to drain it periodically. Now I have this ugly pump switch right in my office. People in and out all day. Thanks, Joey. Just what I needed. More distractions. These stupid cartoon songs don't write themselves, you know.

(Y/N): Oooohhh. Now i remember. He was the one writhing the old songs.

(Y/N): He might be close. You sense anything?

Alice: Mmm... nope.

(Y/N): Boris?

He sniffed around in the air and shook his head.

(Y/N): *Sigh* Guess we'll do this the old-fashioned way.

I turned into my beast form. 

(Y/N): ...SHHHHHH...

I started listenging for any noise i can catch. I heard a distinct music coming from below us. I turned back to my normal form.

(Y/N): Guess we're going that way.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N), Chibi Alice and Chibi Boris going down the stairs

Alice: So, (Y/N), what do you think of the other girls?

(Y/N): I uhh... Why are you asking me that?

Alice: Just curious.

(Y/N): They're very important to me. I'll always be by their side.

Alice: O-Oh... ok...

She saddened a little. I petted her on the head.

(Y/N): Hehe, you're included too, ya know?

Her cheeks got red. 

(Y/N): You're blushing.

She got embarrassed. Her fist got huge and she punched me into the wall.