Chapter 2: You Will Believe

Me and Kimihito woke up on the couch. We were wrapped in bandages.

(Y/N): What happened?

I looked around the room and saw Miia, Papi, and that centaur girl sitting around Kimihito. Smith was also there. 

???: Forgive me master.

Smith: Don't worry, he'll be fine.

Smith looked at me.

Smith: What happened to you?

I pointed at the centaur.

Smith: Umm, i think you owe (Y/N) an apology.

She turned to me. She had a sad look on her face.

(Y/N): Something wrong?

She knelt before me.

???: Please, forgive me. I thought you were an intruder trying to hurt my master.

(Y/N): Ah, i see now. It's fine really. By the way, my name's (Y/N).

We shook hands.

Centorea: Centorea.

(Y/N): Pretty name.

Her cheeks got pink.

Centorea: T-Thank you.

Smith: Well, it's all well now! I have to get back. Get well soon, darling-kun.

Kimihito sighed.

(Y/N): Can i see my room?

Kimihito: Of course. I still have to make dinner though.

(Y/N): I'll be back to help you in a few minutes.

He nodded and went to the kitchen. I went upstairs to my room. It wasn't looking like something unusual from the outside. I opened the door and went inside. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was looking just like the old studio. Along with a desk and chair, a bed, a closet, and a TV with old cartoons. There was also some kind of machine with a keybord attached to it. I went to it to investigate. When i went to it, i saw the screen above the keyboard saying "Insert ink". I created a small ink ball and placed it inside the tray. It accepted the ink. Now the screen was saying "Type an object". I didn't know what to do. What even was this machine? I typed in the word "Mug", and after a few seconds, from the empty tray came out a brand new coffee mug. I picked it up carefully.

(Y/N): Is... Is this even a real mug? How was it created from just an ink ball?

I was so confused. I heard Kimihito calling me from downstairs. I promised to help him with dinner. I quickly went downstairs.

(Y/N): I'm here. 

Kimihito: Oh, good. Can you chop the vegetables?

I nodded and went next to him. I started cutting the vegies.

Kimihito: Where did you get this mug?

(Y/N): Have you seen my room?

Kimihito: Well, no. Why?

(Y/N): There's this machine inside it. I can create whatever i want from ink.

I created an exact copy of the mug before me. The only diference was that it was made out of ink.

(Y/N): I can create objects too, but the one from the machine are real. Not like these ink blobs.

Kimihito: Wow! That's so cool!

(Y/N): Oh, please. Every inkling can do it... i think.

Kimihito: But can you create living things?

(Y/N): Well... i can, but i rather not to.