Chapter 10: Build Our machine

I looked at the man with confusion. Master came to the door.

Kimihito: And you are...?

Kasegi: Sorry, forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kasegi, video director! Here's my business card!

He handed it to me. 

Kasegi: I'm producing a documentary on the interspecies cultural exchange! I heard you've got several different monsters living here! Would it be alright if i took a look around?!

Small timeskip brought to you by Chibi Kasegi entering without being invited

Kasegi: Wow! This hallway's huuuge! Was it modified to accommodate larger-bodied monster girls?!

(Y/N): Is it alright if he interviews you, girls?

Kimihito: If not, me and Bendy'll get rid of him...

I looked at Kasegi. He was rolling down the floor.

(Y/N): Honestly this guy seems kind of dodgy...

Boris came out to see what's going on. He was hugging a bucket with Suu inside. He pointed at the man with a confused look.

(Y/N): He's here to shoot a monster documentary.

Boris raised an eyebrow. 

Suu: Suu...

Centorea: I think we must comply. Since we're here due to the interspecies cultural exchange accord... It behooves us to permit inquiries. Though it may be hard on you, boys.

The director went to Papi. She was sitting on the bed. I didn't like the way he was looking at her, so me and Boris went there to be sure he kept his hands to himself. Suu went to check on Papi.

Kasegi: How about it?! Feel like laying that egg yet?!

Papi shook her head.

Kasegi: Then let's check out the other rooms until you're ready!

Girls: Hey!

Kasegi: This is for the cultural exchange! I'd love your cooperation!

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) and Chibi Boris following Chibi Kasegi

We went to Mero's room. Me, Boris and alice were watching the shady operator. Mero was in the pool.

Mero: This is my room.

Kasegi: Wow! An indoor pool! How deep is it?!

Mero: Er... About fifteen meters, i believe.

Kasegi: So, you're wearing a swimsuit, then? I take it you're into gothic lolita fashion?

Mero: Y-Yes.

Kasegi: At first i thought it was underwear.

Mero: I-Indeed?

Kasegi: Speaking of which...

He zoomed at her private area.

Kasegi: Are you wearing panties?

I turned into my demon form.

Mero: Er...!

Kasegi: C'mon, what do you have under that cute little skirt?

I grabbed his shoulder. Ink started leaking out of my hand. He turned to look at me and got scared by what he saw.

(Y/N): What'cha think you're doing buddy? You can't ask the lady such questions now, can you?

I gripped his shoulder tighter.

Kasegi: J-Just a journalist t-t-trying to get info, my g-good man. My apologies.