Chapter 6: All Eyes on Me (Lemon)

A/N-  This is my first time writing a lemon. Please, forgive me if it's bad.

____________________________________

She pinned me against the door and started licking my cheek, while pressing herself on my member.

Scarlet: Miss me~?

(Y/N): S-Scarlet, a-are you sure you want to do this?

Scarlet: Of course! I chose you for a mate after all~

(Y/N): Y-Yeah, but i've never... i mean... i haven't... umm...

Scarlet: You've never been with a woman?

I shyly nodded. She smirked and pushed me on the bed. My face got red.

Scarlet: Well now, isn't that something? I'll be your first then, hm?

Lemon start

She placed her hand on my bulge. I gulped. She went down and undid my belt. She then pulled down my boxers and my member popped out. It hit her on the face.

Scarlet: Wow. You're big. Are you a pornstar or something?

(Y/N): Uhm... N-No... It's always been like that...

She put the tip in her mouth. I couldn't help but let out a small moan. Scarlet smirked and put the whole thing in her mouth. She started sucking on it. I bit down my fist and let her do the work. After a few minutes i couldn't take it anymore.

(Y/N): S-Scarlet... i'm gonna...

She started going faster. I came inside her mouth.

(Y/N): Ah, i-i-i'm sorry, i tried to warn you, i-

Scarlet: Mmm~ Yummy~

(Y/N): Uh... pardon?

She got up and got on top of me.

Scarlet: We won't need these~

She tore off my shirt, and then her own clothes. She was left in her underwear. She saw that i got hard again.

Scarlet: Looks like someone's excited~

She positioned her entrance to my member. She slammed her hips on mine.

Scarlet: Ahh~ Finally~ Finally i got you inside me~

She started moving. We were both blushing. I grabbed one of her breasts and started massaging it. She let out a moan.

Scarlet: Bad boy~

She laid on top of me. Our faces were really close to each other. We were going at it for around 20 minutes. Then i felt i was about to climax.

(Y/N): Scarlet... i'm about to...

Scarlet: Do it inside~

(Y/N): What?! B-But-

She grabbed my head and shoved it between her breasts.

Scarlet: Shh~ Fill me up, my mate~

After a few more thrusts i came inside her. She tilted her head backwards.

Scarlet: Ahhhh~

Scarlet slowly lifted herself up. She was dripping down there. She fell on the bed next to me.

Lemon over

Scarlet: Wow... that was...

(Y/N): W-Was it good?

Scarlet: No...

(Y/N): O-Oh... sorry, i thought-

Scarlet: It was amazing!