(Imagine a purple tie)

His brown siren green eyes were roaming all over Jungkook's body, taking in every inch and jungkook couldn’t help but be self conscious about himself. His chest started heaving up and down, nervousness kicking into him and then the elder met his  eyes.

“Wow.” Taehyung whispered in the silence.

A huge blush adorned the pretty boy's cheeks. “You...you look...” Taehyung gulped inaudibly and looked at the pretty boy in awe.

Jungkook’s heart started hammering in his chest As he waited for him to say something

About the dress he had worn for the elder..

“You...you look breathtakingly beautiful.” He breathed out.

(Jungkook's dress but colour is purple)

“Thank you.” jungkook murmured. “You look beautiful too.”

Taehyung smirked arrogantly. “I think the word you’re looking for is ridiculously hot and handsome. Sexy ass would also do because beautiful is for you.”

Jungkook chuckled softly. “Stop flattering Yourself, mr kim..”

“I can’t help myself.” He said smugly.

All the playfulness vanished from them and love bloomed, making them get lost in each other’s eyes.

Jungkook licked his lips. “So mister kim, where are you taking me for dinner?” he whispered in the night..

Taehyung took small steps in jungkook direction and gently held his hand. “Come with me, my love.”

“Anywhere.” The pretty boy whispered.

The elder grinned. “Very well then, come with me to our balcony, my highness.”

Jungkook laughed when he saw yeontan's house was  decorated with lights. There was a small table, probably a glass, covered with a white handkerchief inside the house and yeontan was gnawing the cloth.

Taehyung followed his line of sight and gave him a look. “What? Even he deserves some good time.”

Jungkook simply shook his head in amusement.

Only after three steps together, they reached the balcony and jungkook silently watched him open the curtains of the balcony. The pretty boy gasped softly when he saw the decorations Taehyung had done so beautifully and felt himself getting overwhelmed with emotions.

“You...you did this for me?” jungkook asked.

“No.” Taehyung answered. “I did this for us.”

The pretty boy looked at him in surprise but the elder didn’t react and simply opened the glass window for them to enter the balcony.

“Careful with your step.” Taehyung said cautiously.