Part : 15

He is not here.

Taehyng is not here.

Hyeko said that he is stil in the kitchen baking nonstop god knows what, but Jungkook's mind says something else. As usual the pretty boy have been nibbling with his breakfast. tearing it into bits and pieces only waiting for this hour to be over.

he had planned to leave before breakfast, but when two pregnant ladies crash into his room and push him out of it, only to join them for breakfast, he had to obey them without struggling.

"Yugy ordered for breakfast in his room." Lisa giggled, "That's what bogum told me."

"Of course he would do that. Jisoo would be too sore from all that exercise she did last night" hyeko smirked.

"Can we please not talk about that? Jenny snapped.

"We have a baby here for God's sake!"

"Said the woman who had s e x in the kid playing's room last night." Jin retorts, rubbing yeji's back

Jenny giggled sheepishly and this time Yeji joined them.

"How did you know?" Jenny asked jin accusingly.

Jin's face fell. "I-um i heard noises."

"Ah really? How could you hear noises? The Kid playing's room was nowhere near the your room." This time Luna spoke, wiggling her eyebrows.

Jin's face turned into fifty shades of red. "It's my husband's hotel. he can do anything he wants even if it includes having sex outside the Kid playing's room." Jin muttered under his breath.

Everyone burst into laughing...

"To s-e-x." They all except the pretty boy said in unison and drank their coffee and juices. Jungkook, on the other hand, was baffled. These people have no shame Toasting to sex in front of two little people, something...something very unusual.

guess it's a good thing that the men are in the pool. lounging and swimming in front of them, but of course, they did hear their conversation and chose to ignore it..

the pretty boy felt his phone vibrating in his pocket. When he took it out and he saw. the name on the caller ID, rolled his eyes.

"Excuse me." Jungkook got up from the chair and walked to a corner then pressed the green button.

"Jimin." the pretty boy greeted.

"Kookie! Long time, no talk. How are you?" Jungkook could clearly imagine him smiling.

"I'm fine, Mr park. Do you have any specific reason to call me?

"No." Jimin mumbled. "Just wanted to see how you're doing."

Jungkook sighed. "Goodbye Jimin. I'll see you tonight." the pretty boy cut him off before he could speak anything else.

he heard a whistle, again. his fist clenched in irritation and he was ready to punch the mouth from where the whistle came...

"See you tonight eh? Jungkook going naughty hottie Playing with the other team now are you? "the pretty boy turned back and saw those damn black eyes that have always loathed for years.

"Jinyoung" he gritted out his name. "Long time."

"Yeah" Jinyoung shrugged "3 years, three months, twelve days and six hours to be exact.:"

"Tsk Tsk. Tsk" the pretty boy shook his head. Jinyoung's face fell. "You're wrong. It's 3 years, three months, twelve days, seven hours, one minute, eighteen second and counting"

Jinyoung raised a perfect eyebrow. "Still keeping count, are you?"

"I never stopped!" Jungkook snapped. "What do you want?" he asked him, crossing his arms.