"No. How do you know my Uncle?" Teddy asks, suddenly holding her at arms length. Not even his mate could make him betray the Uncle that took in him and his Mother. "Tell me, how do you know that name?" He shakes her, a bit roughly and Nora whimpers.

"I'm sorry." Nora says, trying to curl into a ball. "Over the years, from time to time, special things were left where I cross your boarder." She bites her lip, Teddy sighing and turning at Bonnie's giggles.

"Uncle Sean always knows exactly what's going on." Bonnie grins. She takes another look at Nora. She's on the tall side, with broad hips. Bonnie figures this must be a trait of the clan. Her long raven black hair is wavy and she has almond shaped blue eyes. "Hm, if Uncle Sean knew you were here and he allowed it, you surely can't be a threat. He'd have been the first to eliminate you. So, what kind of things did he leave?" She asks, crossing her arms and realizing Teddy brought her robe for her. He's always looking out for her.

"Uhm, at first it was food." Nora says, beginning to shiver. "Then, clothing and books. I learned how to read a bit from those books." She smiles and she's a pretty little thing. "I don't know if I would have survived without him helping me like that."

"If that's the case, why have you stayed away for so long recently?" Teddy asks, rubbing his large hands up and down her arms to warm her.

"Well, a few months ago, your scent seemed to change." Nora blushes and bites her lip. "I realized what it meant and, I was scared. I was scared of acceptance almost as much as I scared of being denied." She frowns, looking at her feet again. "I'm not smart. I don't know much about the world and you live with lycan's. What if they don't want me around? It's not like I can do anything. I don't have any skills. I'm nothing."

"You're my mate." Teddy says, his voice soft and soothing. "Other things can be taught. What's important is that you're my mate. Like you said, I live among lycan's. I never thought I'd have a chance to find my mate. Besides, surviving on your own from such a young age, that's a skill." He smiles and reaches out to move a strand of hair behind her ear.

Bonnie frowns. Will she ever be able to meet her mate? Is there someone special, just for her out there? Or will she be alone forever?

* * *

Bo, the Alpha of the Green River pack, is watching his Omega mate Sean pacing their bedroom. Two Timber wolves are curled up in the corner, also watching the Luna pace and bite his thumb.

"Sean, baby, what's wrong?" Bo asks, finally unable to sit still any longer. He wraps his arms around Sean and kisses his mate mark. "Why so tense?" He asks, feeling Sean relax in his arms.

"I know I should be focusing on Bobby's welcome home party tomorrow, but I feel like I should check on Teddy and Bonnie." Sean says, giggling as Bo licks his mark. "I'm being serious honey." He pouts at Bo and hears him sigh.

"Bobby's finally coming home tomorrow." Bo grins. "I know he's come home during holidays and breaks, but it was less these past two years while he finished his degree." He turns Sean in his arms and smiles proudly. "Doctor Bobby Shaw. Has a nice ring to it."

"Mn, but I don't understand why he needed to go to a human medical school." Sean frowns. He's missed his adopted son, who left home at age sixteen to attend med school far away. "He could learn everything he needs to know to care for the pack from Doc Polk. Maybe I smothered him to much?" He bites his lip and tears spring to his eyes.

"Oh baby, did he never tell you?" Bo asks, stroking Sean's cheek and looking into his eyes. "He really didn't, did he? I asked him, during one of his first trips back home. He said he needed to learn as much he could. Maybe humans knew things Doc didn't. He wanted to become a doctor, because of you." He watches Sean flinch, looking into his eyes. "And the boys. He remembered how terrified I was when the twins were born. When he got older, he'd grill Doc on the delivery. He realized, if not for Doc and the silver nitrate, we might have lost you." His voice thickens and he turns away, wiping at his eyes. "He said, the same thing could happen to one of his little brothers. The boys both being omega's, he wanted to learn how to take care of them. I think he was afraid Doc might be to old by the time the boys have children. Not that Ray hasn't become a fine physician in his own right." He adds, thinking of Doc Polk's son.