The Christmas Invasion

Damon falls flat on his back as the Tardis lands with a crash, his dad running outside "Damon?" Rose asks

Damon falls flat on his back as the Tardis lands with a crash, his dad running outside "Damon?" Rose asks. "I'm okay, you?" Damon responds. "Confused." Rose tells him. "I'll explain once we've got dad sorted." Damon promises, running outside. Rose follows, both of them walking as the Doctor passes out "What happened? Is he all right?" Rose asks. "I don't know, he just keeled over. But who is he? Where's the Doctor?" Mickey asks. "That's him, right in front of you. That's the Doctor." Rose tells him. "What do you mean, that's the Doctor? Doctor who?" Jackie asks. "I'll explain later, can we please just get my dad inside and comfortable?" Damon responds, trying to pick his dad up. Mickey nods and helps lift the Doctor, taking him to Rose and Jackie's flat.

Once he's been changed into some pyjamas, Damon covers his dad with the duvet as Jackie walks in with a stethoscope "Here we go. Tina the cleaner's got this lodger, a medical student, and she was fast asleep, so I just took it. Though I still say we should take him to hospital." she tells them, handing Rose the stethoscope. "We can't. They'd lock him up. They'd dissect him. One bottle of his blood could change the future of the human race. No! Shush!" Rose tells her mum, listening to both sides of the Doctor's chest "Both working." she nods. "What do you mean, both?" Jackie asks. "Well, he's got two hearts. So has Damon." Rose tells her. "Oh, don't be stupid." Jackie responds. "We have." Damon nods, standing up and leaving the room. "Anything else he's got two of?" Jackie asks. "Leave him alone." Rose tells her. Jackie follows Damon and Rose out the bedroom and into the kitchen, Rose investigating what's in the fridge "How can he go changing his face? Is that a different face or is he a different person?" Jackie asks. "How should I know? Sorry. The thing is I thought I knew him, Mum. I thought me and him were. And then he goes and does this. I keep forgetting he's not human. The big question is where'd you get a pair of men's pyjamas from?" Rose responds, Damon looking down. "Howard's been staying over." Jackie tells her. "What, Howard from the market? How long's that been going on?" Rose asks. "A month or so. First of all, he starts delivering to the door and I thought, that's odd. Next thing you know, it's a bag of oranges." Jackie explains.

Rose suddenly sees a familiar face on the tv "Is that Harriet Jones?" she asks, making Damon look up and follow her into the living room. "Oh, never mind me." Jackie remarks. "Why's she on the telly?" Rose asks. "She's Prime Minister now. I'm eighteen quid a week better off. They're calling it Britain's Golden Age. I keep on saying my Rose has met her." Jackie tells her. "Did more than that. Stopped World War Three with her. Harriet Jones." Rose smiles. "Prime Minister, what about those calling the Guinevere One Space Probe a waste of money?" a reporter asks. "Now, that's where you're wrong. I completely disagree if you don't mind. The Guinevere One Space Probe represents this country's limitless ambition. British workmanship sailing up there among the stars." Harriet Jones responds. "This is the spirit of Christmas, birth and rejoicing, and the dawn of a new age, and that is what we're achieving fifteen million miles away. Our very own miracle." Llewelyn, a man on tv, tells them. "The unmanned probe Guinevere One is about to make it's final descent. Photographs of the Martian Landscape should be received by midnight tonight." the narrator tells the viewers. Mickey walks in making Rose get up "You sure you're alright staying here?" she asks Damon. "Yeah, I'm gonna keep an eye on dad. Maybe have a nap." Damon nods. "Okay." Rose nods hugging Damon and kissing the top of his head, hugging her mum before leaving with Mickey. Damon gets up and walks into hone room his dad is in, curling up on a chair in the corner and drifting off to sleep.