Epilogue

JUNGKOOK POV

THREE YEARS LATER

"Oh my, God" I mutter, my mouth full of vanilla buttercream, strawberries and lemon cake.

"I still like the chocolate
better." Jimin proclaims.

"Well we can absolutely do different layers, flavor for just about everyone." Finn, one of the owners of F and J Bakery, the most exclusive bakery in LA and the almost winner of the TV reality competition, Cake Clash, just a few months ago.

"Well, we'll have to have vanilla for your dad." Jimin declares.

"And red velvet for your mom." I add.

"How many people did you say the reception was going to be?" the baker asks.

"The RSVPs are currently at one hundred and eighty-seven." Blaine, our wedding planner reports.

Finn nods and pulls up a sketch pad. In a matter of seconds, he's drawn up this five-tiered cake telling us, "This size will feed
up to three hundred."

"Of course, the top layer doesn't get eaten."

"Not until your first anniversary," Blaine interjects.

Finn goes on to tell us which layers will feature which tastes.

"And for the chocolate with chocolate and chocolate." he says with a sparkle in his eye.

"We can make that the groom's cake."

"Not everyone does a grooms cake but it's certainly an option."

"Hell yeah!" Jimin agrees.

"I think we have it then." Blaine declares.

I have never been so excited.

I can't help but recall when Lisa was so excited about cake tasting and a part of me was sad that I'd broken her heart the way I did.

She did get over it pretty quickly however and married just nine months after I'd left.

Of course, her dress wasn't the form-fitting kind she had planned on for our wedding, especially since it was hiding a burgeoning belly as she was entering her second trimester.

I'm sure her father was very proud.

She married Min yoongi, an up and coming in the political arena and frankly, the two are perfectly suited for one another.

At least according to Page Six of The Times.

Jimin and I weren't so quick to get there to a marriage proposal.

I got to work right away on the DeYoung film, four months of filming two of which were in Ireland.

The first movie released only eight months ago and was an instant box office smash.

Thank God because we'd already filmed the sequel and Jimin was crazy busy with his new role as Editor.

It's been fun to watch him take on the challenges and watch him grow.

Finally, five months ago I asked Jimin to marry me.

I popped the question at the post-Oscars party hosted by Drape Magazine, just after I won the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor.

The thrill of my gold statue took second place to the happiness I felt when Jimin said yes.

Right away we got busy planning our Big Day.

Choosing the date, where, and the list of who we were inviting.

Groomsmen.

Flowers and even cake flavors.