26

JUNGKOOK POV

Monday morning I'm watching Jimin get dressed for work and it's a sight to behold.

As he bends over to pull on his khakis, his ass in the air launches several wicked thoughts.

As he pulls on his button-down, I'm salivating at his muscles as they bunch and flex.

It's almost as good as watching Jimin get undressed.

"Go on." Jimin urges.

"What?"

"Stroke yourself." His eyes flicker to the sheet tent my erection has created.

With a smirk, I slide my hand under the sheet and grab my mast and slowly work my aching member over.

"Oh, that ain't right." Jimin scolds and yanks the sheet
down so he can watch me.

"That's more like it" he breathes.

"This image right here is gonna keep me going all day long."

He reaches down and adjusted himself in his boxers.

"Well, it's gonna have to last you until about midnight because I have a double shift today."

"Fucking hell, No wonder Lisa didn't like you being a waiter."

"Fuck you."

"Oh I will."

"No matter what time you get home."

Home. I love the sound of that.

Then I realize I am home.

I feel more home here than I ever did at Lisa's, Maybe it's because I'm here with Jimin.

That Jimin's been a part of my life forever.

Maybe it's something more.

And it has nothing to do with where I am rather everything to do with who I'm with.

Somehow, we both make it through Monday and I think my life can't get any better and then Lettie calls Tuesday morning.

With my heart pounding, I brace myself because it's only been a weekend since my audition.

Quick answers are seldom good.

I tap the screen to answer the call. "Hello?"

"Well hello handsome."

"It's Lettie."

"Uh, yeah. Hi!"

"Guess who I just got off the phone with?" she asks mysteriously.

"Um, another audition." That's the best I can hope for at the moment.

An audition for a different project.

"Well usually called a callback
but DeYoung was impressed with your audition and would like to do a chemistry test with you and the female lead, Hayleigh Asher."

Did she just say callback?

And Hayleigh Asher?

As in the Hayleigh Asher?

Emmy and Academy Award winning Hayleigh Freakin' Asher?

"You're kidding!" I gasp.

I'd gotten used to pushing auditions out of my head, especially when I hadn't heard anything for a day or two.

I hadn't heard anything on Friday and after Monday had come and gone, I figured some known talents or better auditions had been tapped.

And to play opposite Hayleigh!