25

JIMIN POV

Waking up early Sunday morning I stretch, reveling in the mild aches in my body from a night of making love over and over with Jungkook.

I turn to look at the man in my bed sleeping soundly on his stomach, I let my eyes slide down the creamy skin of his broad back and his perfect ass.

I wished I had my camera to pop off a dozen or so photos.

His body is a work of art begging to be recorded.

I can't help myself and drag a finger over the butt cheek closest to me.

"Now I'm uneven." Jungkook mutters, wagging his hips.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to
wake you." I hush back.

"Don't be sorry, just make me even."

"What?

"Do what you did to the other side." he insists, shaking his butt.

"You don't have to ask me again to touch your ass." I said dragging my finger over the other globe.

"Thank you." Jungkook says after I perform the little touch and he rolls over onto his back stretching and proudly showed off his morning wood.

God, this guy is going to be the end of me.

"You're so weird." I say, holding in my lustful thoughts.

He reaches out and brushes the back of his fingers across my right nipple, which instantly responds to his touch.

"Now... doesn't your left nipple feel cheated?"

Oh, fuck me!

Maybe it was just hearing him say 'nipple' or maybe it was the suggestion that my other nipple hadn't been touched.

"Yes. Please..." I plead.

Jungkook grins and runs those fingers across my left nipple and I suddenly felt peace.

"You're the devil." I tell him.

He rolls onto his side and his green eyes locked onto mine and says, "Maybe Or maybe you are."

"No matter how you slice it..."

His comment drops off and his cheeks grew pink under the three-day scruff.

"What?" I prod.

He takes a concerted breath and continues. "No matter how you slice it, you and I are..."

he pauses to lick his lower lip and swallows as his eyes skim over mine.

"two parts to the whole."

I lean in and claim those lips
and the sentiment.

I absolutely feel that we are
two parts to the whole.

The idea is perfect.

It feels honest.

He rolls on top of me and my Sunday morning is the best ever.

* * *

JUNGKOOK POV

Nothing could have erased the stupid grin on my face that Sunday morning.

Leaving Lisa's yesterday, spending all night with Jimin barely leaving the bed truly the stuff that dreams are made of.

It's so different than two weeks ago when I was worried our friendship had been ruined.

Late that morning we finally make it out of bed and find our way to the kitchen to make well, I make and Jimin 'helps'— pancakes and bacon for brunch wearing only aprons.

Jimin's apron touts "Kiss the Cook" which I comply with every time I read it.

My apron reads, "May I Suggest The Sausage and leave it to
Jimin who samples my sausage teasingly probably more times than he reads the sentiment.

I'm a tad annoyed that the skirt of the apron hides the view of his lips around my cock but I can't deny the extreme pleasure.

Only one batch of pancakes ends up burnt which I blame Jimin
for with his giving me such a deep-throated blowjob while he 'samples' my sausage.

How had we gone so many years not recognizing the chemistry between us?

We are going to have to start going to bed at around seven at night if we have any prayer of getting a full night's sleep.

As we're stuffing our mouths
with something other than 'my sausage,' my phone vibrates.

A glance at the screen shows me it's Lisa.

Her message: Please tell me you've had some clarity this morning.

Oh, I've found some clarity alright.

I decidedly ignored her text and silence my phone.

I want to feel bad about bringing her domineering world to a crushing fold but I don't.

Not one bit, She'd never actually supported me.

She just enjoyed parading me around as her arm candy at her father's functions where if they knew what I'd be doing in the future having sex with another man I'd have not been allowed to step one foot into the festivities.

And it's not just sex with Jimin.

Things with park Jimin are way beyond sex. There is encouragement and consolation.

We share a genuine liking of one another, including each other's quirks and dreams.

We are in love.

"Who was that?" Jimin asks, his photographer's eye not missing a thing.

"My past." I answer, feeling no regret whatsoever. Wow!

"So speaking of the past." Jimin starts, staring at his stack of pancakes.

"What about the future?"

Just the thought of a future with Jimin gets my heart beating.

"I really don't know." I say, even though I know what I'd like to happen.

I just don't want to scare Jimin.

If I told him I wanted to move to LA with him, would it freak him out?

Would it be too much, too quick?

"Why don't you move to California with me?"

"I mean, isn't LA where you're supposed to be for acting anyway?"

"Are you... do you mean that?"

"What? Acting in L.A?" he asks.

"No, I mean moving with you."

"You want that?"

He studies me for a moment, his browns peering into my soul.

"You have no idea how much." he says softly, so much tenderness and love in his words.

So much for eating pancakes.

Although I'll never think of pancakes the same way again.

Ever.

____________________________________________