Part 14: Monarch

Using Oslo king managed to the get to where the power wave came from but it was strange, he was dropped in a maze like area made of old stone and mud there was no way this was were the fighting festival was. Out of pure fear he began to fly all around the maze looking for some form of life it was difficult not like cramped space like this and the continued twist and turns making you sick. It only got worse when thorns came from the sky making king have to fly fast and high up to avoid getting secured the others where not so lucky though. Him flying up were able to see the platform the others stood on and in a made dash went over landing next to Diane.

"Diane what's going on?!" The giant looked down at him confused.

"Do you know me too?" "Wha! Yes it's me king the grizzly sin of sloth ah um one see!" He transformed In To his more grizzly form but it only seemed to make her freak out so he tuned back to calm her.

"Hay it's ok Diane see it's just me" she calmed down both there attention being drawn to the fairy and giant in the center of the area.

"Oh goodie with that we are even" the fairy muttered as the ground shook and separated in to battle grounds for each party. Panicked king looked across from him and Diane both of them being paired together, on the other side of the arena was Morgan and Lillian

"You!!"King screamed morgan only staring back with a smug expression Lillian's face being cold and blank. "Morgan why are you here?!"He went unanswered as the pink tipped boy disappeared.

"He's go-" Diane was trying to speak but pain shot through her as the boy appeared behind her striking her in the back of the neck.

"Lillian be careful you still want to be a trio right? so don't kill lady Diane!" "Overprotective as always Morgan!"King took notice of Lillian and there was now doubt it was the same Lillian he had met before the homunculus maker.

"Lillian? Wait the same Lillian from the cabin?" He asked over at Morgan who still stood there just watching him.

"Yes it was, I'd like you to meet Lillian liones the kid of lust all that you saw was but a illusion cased by his ability garden of memories" he took a step forward removing the fimiler helmet from the back of him placing it over his face and so vanishing.

"Kid of lust? Garden of memories? If your telling me that ghowther's son I highly doubt it!" "Oh? You do huh then riddle me this harlequin who do you think I am?" He appeared out of the blue next to him, kings eyes darted seeing he lifted the helm to see.

"That helbrams helmet! Where the fuck did you get that!!" summoning his spear he swung around in an effort to strike him but nothing but air strikes the blade.

"You didn't answer my question" his voice was calm and coming from above king, looking up he could clearly see the shimmering monarch like wings of a royal fairy.

"Your not half human are you...?"