[part 1; the half-breed boy]

it had only been a few months since the sins started back on their journey but with the loss of a loved one and all they had been through before their restart, the pain still lingered.

king gently floated watching out a window as the others acted mary and joyful him debating if he should even go out and meet them. he somewhat wanted to but couldn't for some reason maybe because of the strange boy that merlin had brought. with a sigh, he finally decided to go out and join his friend the sun burned his eyes as he went out clutching his pillow tight. the happy laughing stopped as everyone looked at king.

"hay king, you feeling better?" the caption asked looking up from um what he was doing. king removed his pillow and looked to the others his team was the same as always but of course, the storage boy merlin brought.

"whos that" he raised a hand pointing to the boy next to her. merlin looked down as the small ginger boy next to her,

"oh this is morgan le fay Arthur's couis and my student" king tilted his head as the boy waved at him, his hair was bright golden orange, and his eyes were a red violet but there was something off about him his ears were pointed and his cape looked to be hiding something.

"From what I know your one of the most powerful sins the fairy king himself it's a pleasure to just be her-" "are you a fairy?" morgan was cut off by the other making him freeze the question clearly making him uneasy.

"um, m-my mother was I'm a..." "king that was very rude!" Elizabeth pointed out pulling morgan close to her "he clearly doesn't like the question" his face went red since he was as short as the captain or king himself. king sighed and shook his head.

"you got a problem with the kid king?" ban asked his poster as usual hunched over with hands in his pocket. he shook his head and looked at morgan again thinking, he said his mother was a fairy but nothing about his father so he was most likely a hybrid.

"no I have no problem with him I'm just curious about him is all" the way king spoke was cold and a bit distant as he was just staring at the boy. as the day dragged on king couldn't help but still wonder what this morgan boy was about and who he was. he waited for the rest of his group to get drunk like they always do finding this Mordred is only 19 and therefor can't drink, once everyone was nice and drunk he asked once again.

"so you're a half-breed?" he asked morgan seeming less disturbed by this, he nodded looking at the sweet milk in his cup.

"my mother was a fairy and my father was a human sadly humans took my mother's wings and killed my father for trying to protect her" he sighed "then madam merlin found me and took me to my uncle a few years ago." the story brought back some unwanted memoirs for pore king thinking of what happened to a small group of his people and even his best friend.

"humans can be cruel" "they can be my own cousin even thinks I shouldn't use my abilities in warfare" king looked down into his pillow his eyes tracing the misshapen spots.

"what are your abilities any way I can sense a high yet dark magic power from you which is unnatural for fairies even half-breeds" he looked up at morgan who had a striking smirk on his face, he didn't know if he could trust this half fairy.

"I'm so glad you asked" he chuckled taking the last sip of his drink "I'm a necromancer"