Part 15: the prince of Avalon

"You didn't answer my question" his voice was calm and coming from above king, looking up he could clearly see the shimmering monarch like wings of a royal fairy.

"Your not half human are you...?" Morgan smirked down at king, his eyes wide from the pure fear of what this might mean. Another fairy royal like the one In the center of the arena like king himself a third fairy royal.

"Who ar-" "royal sword mariposa second form twin dagger!" Two daggers similar to that of the increase form of kings own spirt spear came crashing down towards him.

"Don't worry I won't kill you if I did that I'd put a lot at risk" Morgan spoke coldly, one dagger flew down pinning king by the hood to the ground the other hovering just above his throat. King was tariffed he never heard this royal weapon, royal weapons were only given to the children of the kings and king himself didn't have a child so Morgan had to be the son of the royal fairy in the center.

"So do you have an answer now harlequin? you've seen my wings, you've seen my weapon, hell you've seen my abilities well not all of them but I'm too tired to put anyone to sleep right now" he yawned landing infront of king who was desperately trying to remove the daggers.

"You are the son of a fairy king I don't know which one and I don't know what connection you have to my helbram, but whatever it might be, I won't stop till I find out!!" He screamed gaining the attention of Lillian and the others.

"Heh you just now figured it out?" Lillian's vioce rang out "that is the prince of the fairy kings forest, Avalon and captain of the second sins the cub of sloth Morgan le fay!" King froze watching as the fairy boys form changed his hair fluffed up and turned olive green, his eyes turn a muddy gold, as his outfit changed to a orange jacket the helmet attached to the hood.

"Hi dad~"