Part 11: rude awakening

The sun rose above the files the light shining off of the helmet on kings back, slowly he started to wake up the warmth from below him, he snuggled in to believe it to be his pillow.

"Hmm what a wonderful dream I wish it was real" he opened his eyes seeing green but no spots "Hm? This... this isn't my pillow?" He finally noticed the arms wrapped around him and who was under him.

"Hel...bram?" He was already awake still holding king close missing him so.

"Heh ya sorry I'm not your pillow" helbram chuckle but king just closed his eyes and put his head back down on his chest.

"No this is better because I know it wasn't a dream now" he sighed comfortably holding on "but still I don't want this to end" the green haired boy rolled his eyes with a laugh he was happy pure joy to be here holding king again though he knew this wouldn't last for the moment king try's to leave the field sadly helbram would not be able to follow.

"My love" his words where sweet like chocolate "I have some thing I need to tell you" king lifted his head once again resting his chin of the others chest.

"Yes? What is it?" He was flush from helbram referring to him as my love.

"I... I can't leave the field" "what!" King shot up hovering over the older fairy. "You mean we can't go back to tavern? I can't take you home?" That was some wake up call for poor old king he didn't have a care in the world till then.

"I'm so sorry you can leave but I can't I'm sealed to the field I've tried to leave but I could only call out through the helm" he pointed to the Helmet then looked away lowering his hand "I wish I could leave but I can't I even tried summoning Oslo" king couldn't help but collapse again griping on to helbram as tight as he could without hurting him.

"No no I just got you back I'm not losing you again" "hay it's ok you know where I am now you can come by anytime plus if you want to talk you can us the helmet too" gently helbram pet the smallest head as he sat up siting him in his lap. He hugged him closely king not wanting to let go of him it was like if he did he would loses helbram all over Again.

"I swear helbram le fay if you leave...me... hold on?" king kissed his grip matching something in his mind, helbram was completely confused since he had no clue what the other had been through these past few days.

"D-did you sister ever have kids" he asked getting a shake of the head in response.

"Nope plus that's my brother now they had a bit of a change"
"azzy never had kids?"
"Nope!"
"Then who the hell is Morgan le fay!?"