Part 5: is it worth it?

Damn I have to do everything my self don't I?" "Your the king of Avalon of course you can do it yourself your highness but I must ask why help this random friary boy I understand you yourself are a kind of fairy but why?" The pink eye of Lillian was glowing in the dark of the room like the eye of one of his dolls. Morgan chuckled looking up at the sky.

"Because my friend he too is a fairy king after all he's harlequin" "your?" "Yup my used to be betrothed"

Back at the boat hat the captain had woken up and cleaned up the place. He looked up to king who just entered looking more upset then when ban makes fun of him.

"Hay king what's up you look upset?" Mel asked cleaning a cup behind the bar counter. He sighed floating over and siting down on the bar stool.

"I miss him so much" as soon as the words left his mouth meliodas knew what he ment "i actually trusted that Morgan kid thinking he could bring him back but" a nice cold cup of ail was put infront of him a smile on meliodas's lips.

"Drink up you sound like you need it" he chuckled always in high spirits even when the time was low. The fairy nodded taking the cup by the handle and sitting up to drink. meliodas let out a small sighed not liking the sate his friend was in.

"King buddy I think you just have to move on just the thought of his guys seems to be taring you up inside kinda hard to believe you where just friends" he shrugged though it was true the way king talked and grieved over helbram was like a widow talking about her dead husband and worse king knew it to.

"Ya I know but... I just can't... I want helbram back I want my helbram back not some creep ass doll" that clicked on a lightbulb in the caption's mind he might have to ask for help but it was an idea.

"A creepy ass doll?" "Ya Morgan took me to this guy named Lillian who makes these homunculus out of wooden mannequins it's creepy" he shivered as he explained downing another gulp of ail. Mal nodded along thinking, he knew vary little of the world of alchemy but he knew it was a hard skill to learn and master.

"Hm well you could always ask the goddesses but they are not much help hmmm hendrickson brought him back with a druid spell so maybe-""I don't have his body just his helmet" king cut him off having a point almost all spell or rituals needed the body for them to work.

"Ya but what if you got his soul back from the necropolis and put it in one of those homunculus?" King sighed it might have been is only option he would have to sacrifice his friend being here in the flesh and blood for him being in fabric and wood.