Part 4: the study of a made man

The night had passed the sun rising on the horizon but unlike his sin king couldn't sleep his mind was racing with thoughts of what if this what if that, if helbram could come back what would they do? Take a walk? Maybe get something to eat? But there was a high chance he wouldn't and that that scared king the most. The fimiler cheerful almost kid knock could be heard of course it was morgan.

"Hay king! You ready to go?" He asked poping his head in for a moment. King looked to his roommate ban who was sound asleep from his hang over.

"Yes I'm ready" he sighed floating over to the younger and out the door "how far does your friend live?" "Not far in the woods" Morgan moved his clocks to grab something from his bag showing king what looked like gold and purple royal wings similar to what he would get when he earned them.

"Morgan you said you where a royal right" "yup on my dads side he was the brother of the previous Camelot king" that answered that, his wings must have been affected by his fathers royal blood. As the two left it was clear everyone was now in there own rooms or outside with the giant girls case. The quietly and quickly left the boar hat seeing the sleeping girl, king glanced back at her feeling like he betrayed her in a sense he did like her but his feelings now scattered around he knew he was braking his promises but she was happier with hozer without him.

"King come on" Morgan called from the back of his horse king floating next to him.

"Right sorry" he mumbled putting half his face in to the pillow like normal. The walk was longer then ether of them though but it was nice the trees looked beautiful in the morning glow and the animals where just waking up or going to sleep.

"So exactly who is this guy?" King asked lifting his head just enough to see the zoned out morgan mindlessly staring at the tail ahead. "Nevermind" he mumbled as the soon approached a small cabin two children and a man outside playing. The boy and the man where similar both having chapain colored hair and pale skin but the man had sun set eyes like the girl who had brown hair and tan skin while the boy had pink and brown eyes. Morgan had only mentioned this guy having a daughter not a son.

"Good morning Asmo!" He greet the man getting his attention and the little kid's attention.

"Morgan! Your here for Lilly I'm guessing?" The man named Asmo most likely the father of the two children asked as Morgan got off is horse and king floated down.

"Yup my friend king her need's little Lilly's help" he gestured to king beside him asmo looking a bit worried when looking over king.

"Hmm alright he's in his workshop perusal" the two children clung to there father like all three of them where scared of the sleep deprived fairy. He did look pretty disheveled his brown hair a mess bugs already forming under his eyes.

"Don't be afraid little ones I'm a good guy" he smiled sweetly at them the boy looking to the girl before tapping kings pillow.

"Soft and squishy" he cued but his father moved his hand away, it seemed it was more the father Asmo was scared of king maybe because he was a fairy.

"King come on let's go talk to Lilly" he tilted his head floating long as he followed confused as to why morgan kept calling this supposed necromancer Lilly of all things. The little cabin was quite nice but standard for a small family of four, the study was in the back of the cabin hidden from the rest of the house for good reason. This Lilly guy's study was full of mannequin like things ,some dead animals, fabric that looked like human skin, more sewing equipment then one person could possibly need.

"Um Lilly? Lillian it's Morgan!" So it was a nickname Lilly was short of Lillian that eased king a bit. In the dark of the room something moved a small dog coming from the shadows followed by a feminine man with a doll arm this had to be Lillian.

"Morgan? Hm back so soon I thought you got what you needed from me already?" His vioce almost didn't fit his face but that might have been because there was a huge stitch line going across his jaw area.

"This isn't for me you see my friend king here" Morgan gestured to king again this time the man not seeming as afraid ad his partner or children.

"Hmm a fairy? How interesting but depending on that you want little fairy boy I might not be able to get you it" "I want my best friend back!" King raised his voice a bit excited and fearful. "I have no body sadly but I do have this" he removed the helmet from his back handing it to Lillian, the man's wooden hand making a clacking sound when holding the helmet.

"Interesting... I can't do anything without a bit of dnd though like hair, skin, nails, blood is the best to use" king hadn't cleaned the helmet but the bean of his sunflower did he wished it didn't.

"I-I have nothing but that I'm sorry" Lillian continued to look over the helmet then stoped taking out a small clump of dried blood that was hiding in the indent of the horns.

"No you have something, but it's to old to be usable" he sighed flicking the clump in to the mess of the study and passing the helmet back to king. "I'm sorry but I can't do anything without a bit of dnd unless you want a mindless copy I can easily make that" he taped a kuckel on of the wooden mannequins that's when it all clicked this man this Lillian was a alchemist who made homunculus of people perfectly copied from the original.

"No no even if you brought him back it wouldn't be my helbram it just be some doll No I can't do this anymore!" In a fit of rage king flew off out the cabin returning to the boat hat leaving morgan on his own.

"You really broke him morgan" Lillian said returning to his desk where he was working on a doll a bit bigger then the boy outside.

"Eros's birth is coming up I'm guessing?" Morgan sat on the man's desk getting an annoyed roll of the eyes from him.

"Yes he'll be 9 in a week so I have to put him in this body while he's asleep and hope Rosa doesn't wake up." It was clear the two children where also homunculus just by how there other father and Morgan talked about them.

"You know if you just called your guardian Angel you could bring him back right?" "I could do that but... you know how azreal is " Morgan sighed hoping off the desk.

"Damn I have to do everything my self don't I?" "Your the king of Avalon of course you can do it yourself your highness but I must ask why help this random friary boy I understand you yourself are a kind of fairy but why?" The pink eye of Lillian was glowing in the dark of the room like the eye of one of his dolls. Morgan chuckled looking up at the sky.

"Because my friend he too is a fairy king after all he's harlequin" "your?" "Yup my reason for being"