So Wrong

"And our English lady has taken fourth for Mercedes!" The broadcaster says as I leap out of my car. I don't even hesitate to run up to Lewis hugging him to congratulate him. Bearing in mind I still had my helmet on and couldn't hug him for shit. And I wonder where all my neck aches come from? This fucking thing.

It was definitely hard this time round maybe I was taking my eye off the ball too much. I should be concentrating and not arguing with Dugray every few seconds. I wince internally at the statement I'd just made. Since my birthday he's been different. More distant and spiteful. He wouldn't even come with me to see Mattie in the hospital the other day. I called him somethings I probably shouldn't have in the heat of the moment, he put a hole through my car window, he was that annoyed over it.

I'm starting to think he needs anger management classes. But he is a good guy despite all of it, really! He is.

"YOU BEAT ME YOU BITCH." I shouted to Lewis jokingly. Although I was quite gutted but it made sense, he needed this win he's been knocked from the top spot too many times. He laughed at me as I flung my helmet off, he places his hands on my shoulders.

"Better luck next time." He says as he takes his hands off of me and walks off with a smug grin. I can't help but laugh at his reaction before catching Leclerc's eye from afar. He was surrounded by tons of people, he was first place yet again. But for some reason I wasn't completely mad, I'd moved on and so had he.

His stare lingered on me for let's say... a while. His piercing green eyes were fixated on me, at one point I thought he was looking into my soul. He had no other expression other than concern. Why would he be concerned? He just won the fucking race!

I then noticed Norris stroll over to him holding out his left hand for Charles to shake. He willingly took it and even exchanged a smile with him.

What is this sorcery? Are they friends again? Really!

I was now finding myself smiling at them, it was more of a mum who's son has made a forever friend at nursery kind of smile. There was no saltiness whatsoever in my body.

Leclerc then whispered into Lando's ear, taking his eyes from me for a split second, before they returned but with another pair of eyes. They nodded in unison before walking back into the pits. I go to grab a coke when I'm called out again. "Hey Sayd can you come with me for a sec, need to talk, you know without the cameras." Norris said.

Sure, it was weird. But I'm used to weird by now.

He leads me out from the pits, we walk past every team until we find the exit. He glances back at me every so often to check I haven't vanished in the last second since he had checked.

Okay now something is definitely up.

He pushes the door to swing open. I'm met with a sweltering temperature outside aswell as a sweltering hot man in front of me to top it off.
Shut up Sadie!

"Hey." He calls out to me as he leans against his silver car. With his arms crossed. Nervousness radiates off his body but he tries to mask it by playing it cool.

"Hi, what do you lot want." I reply suddenly becoming nervous. Never in a million years would I have thought to be talking to both of them at the same time or ever again for that matter.

"Your little boyfriend. Isn't a good guy." Charles suddenly says. Like he'd been holding it in for years.
I laugh quickly after his statement, maybe a bit too much before replying,"What makes you think that? You don't even know the bludey guy."

"What was that on your shoulder the other day Sayd?" I hear a small voice ask from behind me. Oh my, not you an all. I try my best to mask how this had impacted me. He didn't mean it, I told myself and have been for nearly a week now. 

He didn't mean it.

"Oh nothing. Ellie thought her babies were coming and got kinda scared so she grabbed me there." I explain, this will definitely ween them off and besides this is definitely something El would do.

Charles breaks out into a laugh, "Yeah right. You know he's assaulted women don't you?" He says it in a way he knew it'd get to me. He said it so casually that I tended up a little.

"No." Is all I could seem to say in that moment. "No, no,no."

"C'mon Sadie, he's telling the truth." Lando backs up Charles. I roll my eyes trying to play down my sudden panic. "You don't know him like I know him. He would never do such a thing." I shout at Lando and then to Charles.

He couldn't do something like this right? He wouldn't, right?

"You know what FUCK YOU ALL." I add as I turn back to the exit with a few tears in my eyes. I'm crying because I don't think he would do that but also because I wouldn't put it past him. All of his sudden outbursts, his need to always have the last say, his-

No Sayd. He hasn't done anything. They're just lying. He would never do something as monstrous as this.

I wipe my eyes harshly to make sure my eyes were properly dry before I continue walking back to my team pit. I think the boys are giving me time to cool off considering my outburst at their ridiculous statement they had made about my boyfriend.

They're so wrong about him.
Right?