Introductions

"Hi can I get another glass of Prosecco please?" I ask the bartender. Propping my left arm on the table.

"Coming right up" he says turning to get the bottle from the fridge.

"Actually make that a double please."

I whip my head around and come face to face with Lando Norris. My eyes light up. "Oh hey lando how are you."

"Not bad thanks haven't spoken to ya in ages." He says with his arms open wide and brings me in for a hug.

Wait... why did I just... get butterflies???

His arms are quite comfortable to be wrapped around just like a teddy bear. "Two Proseccos." The bartenders says from behind me and before I could turn around quick enough there's a 30 Bahraini Dinar given to the bartender. Awh Lando paid for them. We collect our drinks and move away from the bar, back to where all the other rich f1 drivers and their wives/ girlfriends are.

"You better drink that Sadie", he stares down at my drink "cost me 30 that did." He says it in a way that I could pick up he was joking. He did not actually care. But blimey that's expensive. I laughed along with him and started to drink the beverage.

After a few hours of mingling and even more Prosecco, we finally sit down. Back in the same booth me and Charles were in. He's most likely in one of the rooms upstairs having sex with the girl he brought along. Typical Leclerc.

Instead of Norris sitting opposite he decides to sit next to me. Resting his head back, like he's fatigued. I mean to be fair he introduced me to every racing driver that I hadn't spoke to yet. A few being Sainz, Bottas, Pérez and not to mention Schumacher. They all seemed to come across well, they were more stunned by the fact I am the only girl in f1 right now.

"You okay Lando?" I say loudly. He nods up and down signalling he answered yes. He suddenly turns to me, still resting his head on the table. His curly brown hair all ruffled from him combing his hands through it every five minutes. He seems to be looking at my hair too, most likely think about how it's so dead and needs to be dyed again.

"Ye ye, I know my hair looks bad don't keep staring." I say becoming embarrassed. "You'd think with all this money I get from Mercedes' that I'd have done my hair by now atleast."

Lando chuckles slowly reaching out his left hand to comb the hair out of my face and behind my ears, leaving his hand there for a little while. "No it's actually rather pretty Sadie." He says with that big pearly, white smile of his. I smile back. Butterflies erupting back into my stomach.

Someone catches my eye from behind him. I flick my eyes towards the unknown person just for a second. It was Charles. Staring very deeply into my eyes, like he'd been stabbed in the heart, betrayed even. God what is his problem. He doesn't waste another moment on me, he turns on his heel and walks further into the house and away from me. His little girlfriend in tow. What is his problem?

I guide my eyes back to Lando. Who's still smiling at me. He starts to lean in. Oh no I think he's had too many Proseccos. Wait do I want him to do this. Wait, wait. Maybe I do. There's no harm in just giving him a peck. So I lean in. Our lips were millimetres away from touching when an alarm goes off. It sounds like a phone. He stops and leans back up. Checking his phone, "No not my phone." So I whip out my phone and yes it was mine.

"I'm so sorry Lando I gotta take this. I'll come back soon ye."

He nods, seeming a bit hard done by. I instantly regretted my actions but continue on. I give his hand a squeeze and stroll off towards the toilets. It was a no caller ID. So I pick up the phone and answer it.

"Hello Miss Brando. I work with The Sun newspaper from the UK. Could you tell me your status with Leclerc please?"

I think I started to laugh out loud. These lowlifes have even found my personal number now. She continues on "So what's the deal? Are you guys banging? Do you hate each other? Or is it a love hate relationship?" These people, they really do not know when to stop.

So I take the chance of winding them up "no comment." I could still hear her little voice beg for more as I go to press the button to end call. I focus now more on going to the bathroom. I manage to find the toilets and open the door, running to the sink, not even bothering to lock the door. I decide to splash water over my face, this'll wake me up. And keep me going for a little while longer.

Whilst covering my face with water I hear someone enter. It's most likely a drunken person not realising that two can't be in here at once. There's way more toilets elsewhere in this castle of a house. "This bathroom is vacant" I call out not bothering to open my eyes. Blunt footsteps seem to get closer and closer, louder and louder. Until they stop dead right behind me.