Going out in style

"SADIE! We're missing you like crazy over here." I hear my mum shout down the phone. Mum calls me every day to get filled in on the superstar driver gossip. "Awh are you really! How are you guys?" I haven't seen my family in what seems to be just over 2 weeks now. Hopefully I'll be able to fly home just to see them for a day before flying back out again after.

"We'll Dad and I are okay. We're booking tickets right now for the British Grand Prix to see you! Jamie and Mattie have just had their prom. They're waiting for you to post them on Instagram to get 'clout' whatever that means."

I giggle, my mum really doesn't know the internet at all considering she's a 50 year old woman but my twin brothers always come to the rescue. They are both 16 turning 17 in late October. Jamie wants to be a chef and Mattie wants to be a doctor. My parents were way more understanding of their dream jobs than mine. Most likely because it's a tough sport
to be in when your a woman. But nevertheless they got me to where I am now so they must've had faith in me.

"Alright mum I'll come see you all soon. I've got to go - duty calls. I love you and miss you all so so much." I exclaim.

"Oh okay darling. I love you lots Bubye!" She says before ending the call. And just like that Lewis bangs on the door for the 100th time whilst I've been on the phone. He's not exactly the patient type. I walk towards the door reluctantly and swing it open, his hand is in a fist raised in front of the door like he was going to knock for the 101st time.

I look him up and down paying attention to wether it's "Sadie - approved" or not. He had on a blue smart tuxedo. With the same colour bow tie. Did we actually have to dress this formally. Lucky I chucked on a black pencil dress. That stops at my mid thighs and a black leather jacket draped over my shoulders.

"Like your outfit Lewis. Where did you get that from? Armani?" I ask.

"You know it. You look gorgeous as always."

"Awh stop you'll make me blush." I say sarcastically covering my cheeks like they've gone red.

We walk down the long hallway. Jack and Sean must've listened to Lewis when he said they didn't need to babysit me as they are no where to be seen. We get back into the lift of terror as I now think of it as, and press ground floor. The lift closes and starts making its way down. "We're taking my Mercedes today." Lewis states. I hate the Mercedes it's too much bling for me. I'd rather just take my Bentley. But I let him get on with it, no point arguing over a car that we'd use for no more than an hour.

The lift chimes and we step out making our way out of the 4 seasons and to to his car parked somewhere outside. He runs round to my side first opening my door for me - what a gentleman. Once I'm in he runs to the drivers seat. It's nearing on for 8pm now, we leave the gate of the hotel and speed off into the night.

I prop my head up against the window looking at the darkness surrounding us. His window was open, blowing my dirty blonde hair every which way.

I really hope this party has alcohol.