Meeting

"Hey Mark." I say to the man at front desk. When I first was spotted by Mercedes I used to come here twice a week nearly, and every time I came I always saw this wonderful man's face. He was quite rugged looking, strong Scottish accent and quite the charmer.

"Hey Sadie, how's the family?" He asks. What a gent! I've told him basically everything minus the brother and cancer part. If I'm here hours on end I just walk to the front desk and start having a conversation with him. Really helps pass the time around here. But luckily today I have Ellie.

"Amazing thanks Mark. Mum is uptight as always. See you soon."

I hear a "bye" from him and a tug on my arm once were out of the reception walking down the corridor to Wolff's office. "Don't tell me this is your third love interest Sayd." Ellie says with a sigh.

"Pfft, as if." I reply. Definitely not, he's a nice guy but he is closer to my mums age than he is mine. I clear my mind of anything and knock loudly on the door, there seems to be lots of noise that had come from this room just before I knocked. The room was now dead silent. Ellie and I stand there for a few seconds before the door opens slightly and a team members head is wedged in the door. The woman had made it so I couldn't see anything else inside. "Could you wait here please ma'am. Miss Brando is needed on her own."

I could see Ellie was a little taken a back. Usually meetings weren't as top secret as this. But she obliged and stood back as the woman opened the door. I exchanged a confused glance with Ellie before stepping in. She had just the same look pulled as me. The room smelled nice as always, a strong vanilla scent. The room was white with a few pictures of the boss and his racing driver wife aswell as Lewis and I. His room was quite long so it took me a while to look around everywhere. I hadn't even acknowledged who actually was in the room yet. But then I did. And I felt as though my jaw was on the floor.

What the fuck is he doing here.

Charles Leclerc sat before me, man-spreading himself on the middle chair of the long table. There was other numerous people there like the Ferrari boss, and mine of course. I didn't even recognise the others. I knew what we was here for, they wanted to have the situation from last week dealt with. And I wanted nothing more for that NOT to happen. The man doesn't deserve it.

I blatantly rolled my eyes before acting unbothered whilst walking towards the long table before sitting down next to Toto Wolff. I was directly facing Mr twat himself. His eyes were deadlocked on me, like he was trying to psych me out. I again rolled my eyes trying to play off my nervousness. Why the fuck is he still making me feel nervous? I leant back in my chair as everyone greeted me. Everyone except from Charles and his boss, Mattia Binotto. They was both death staring me.

"So I think you both know why your here today. And I'm sorry that I didn't tell you why Sadie. I just knew otherwise you'd say no." Wolff turns to me and gives me an apologetic expression. Well at least he's understood me by now. I look to Charles and again that infuriating smug look had now morphed onto his face. I was so close for round two, but thought better of it. Wolff continues, "I know there's stuff that has happened that we all don't know about here." He signals to everyone else in the room, "and I'm not going to ask out of respect. But I think we need to lay down ground rules from now on."

I let out an annoyed breath. Why can't we all just let this lie. It's not like I'm planning to talk to him ever again! I brush my hair back trying to regain composure. Now it was Binotto's turn to speak, "Toto and I have agreed that from now on you do not go near each other for your own good, as well as ours. If there's an event then you are both allowed to go but you cannot get close each other, you know how the paparazzi are these days. In press conferences you both are forbidden to talk about anything relating to each other. Is that understood." He had said his speech in a harsh tone, was he always this angry? He had looked at me the whole time during his speech.

Hello I'm not the only one here.

"Yup got it." I say as relief washes over him.

"And you Leclerc?"

"Yeah, couldn't care less boss." Charles answers, he definitely did not say that truthfully. He got chocked up in his words. 1% of me was hoping he was not being truthful. But the other 99% said to shut the fuck up. He said it himself he just wanted to sleep with me.

It was getting harder to breath by the minute, Charles couldn't even look at me anymore. If he did, the whole time we was here, it was because he was death staring me. It's funny how someone can become so unrecognisable.

"Can I go now boss?"