2.

He is crazy. Knox is crazy. Nosey Josie's daddy is crazy.

But I like it. Like, really like it. He is actually helping me destroy my ex's car.

This only happens in movies, or books. But yet, here we are, him and Josie, helping me. This is something that makes me so happy, but yet is making me feel every emotion from within the last thirty minutes, ten times more.

I stop the assault with the crowbar as I bring it to my side. I can still hear Knox slamming the hammer down onto the roof of the car, while Josie is hitting the back lights with the bat.

He cheated. He cheated.

It didn't hit me fully until right now. I feel my eyes well up, it came up so fast I turn my back towards Josie and Knox. As I stand there and let my feelings really sink in.

I knew we were on a rough patch these last couple of months, but I thought we had gotten past it. We started going on more dates, hanging out more, but yet, there were still a few hard feelings we kept inside. They only came out when we argued, we would take our pent up emotions and turn them into nasty vile words, then we would spew them at each other with no regret.

We didn't fight for weeks, except for last night. We fought last night. He called me a slut for giving a classmate of mine notes, he suspected I was cheating on him. Hypocrite.

I slapped him, and told him to go screw himself.

I came over to his apartment this morning to try and work things out with him. Seems like he had other plans. No matter how bad he would treat me in moments like last night, I would never cheat on him.

Seems like I have a moral compass, unlike someone else.

I close my eyes as I let one single tear slide down my cheek. I didn't want to cry right now, I hated crying. But the emotions were too much right now.

And not just sadness, or betrayal. But anger.

I look up to the sky as I hear complete silence behind me. I guess they stopped once they suspected something was wrong. I let a few more tears slide down my cheeks as I take a long, slow breath. Just breathe. I tell myself. Just breathe.

I wiped my cheeks before turning back around to my now two accomplices.

"Knox," I say while a slow smirks starts forming on my face. This is gonna be fun.

"Can I borrow that sledgehammer real quick?" I ask him as I drop the crowbar by my feet.

He raises his eyebrow at me, silently asking me a question. I don't want any questions, I just want him to give me that sledgehammer.

He starts to raise the sledgehammer towards me, I give him a small smile while walking towards him. I grab the hammer out of his hand and he automatically steps back. He knows. He knows I'm about to absolutely obliterate this car. I think Josie knows too, because she moves to Knox's side.

I turn towards the car the car looking for spots that have no bumps on it. The only things that aren't destroyed are the mirrors, everyone of them expect the window shield.

The front lights are still perfectly in tact. Not for long though.

I swing the sledgehammer across my body and ram it right into the first light. It shatters. The pieces fly everywhere. I hear Josie scream, it scares me for a second. I quickly turn to her finding her smiling with a couple giggles coming through.

"Josie, you okay?" I ask her, afraid a piece from the light hit or scratched her, since she screamed.

"That. Was. Awesome!" She exclaimed, one word at a time. I give her a smile while my worry about her being hit flows away.

"It was pretty awesome I gotta say," Knox says while shaking his head.

My smile widens, "I know right, I felt so powerful," I say to him. I turn back towards the car and swing the hammer to do the other light, followed up by the hood.

I hit the car at least twenty times with it. And let me say, it looks so much worse. Oh well, Chase will survive.

I give it back to Knox. He immediately takes it and slams it into the back passenger window. I jump from the sudden sound, but then I start laughing. This is really fun, not just for me but Knox and Josie too.

"Okay Josie, you can resume your damage," I say to her and she does not waste even a second. She goes for the drivers side window, and breaks it in two hits with the bat.

All of a sudden my phone rings in my back pocket. I know exactly who is calling. Chase. I close my eyes dreading anything involving Chase.

I roll my eyes holding back the tears that have started stinging the back of my eyes, I can feel it. And I hate it.

I bring my phone out of my back pocket to check the caller ID. Yeah, it's Chase.

I see the picture that pops up whenever he calls, it's a picture of both of us on our one year. He's kissing my cheek while I'm smiling like there is no tomorrow. The picture is a little blurry, only because I was caught off guard with the kiss. I look so happy. I was so happy back then. With him. Not anymore though.

He made sure of that.

I hit the green button to answer him and I put my phone up to my ear.

"Hello, I'm sorry, the number you are trying to reach is currently unavailable. Would you like to leave a message?" I say pretending to be the robotic voice when someone doesn't pick up the phone.

"Wren I swear to God if you don't bring my car back you will regret it," Chase says through gritted teeth, I can't see him doing it, but I sure as heck can hear it.

"Oh will I? What will you do hm? Cheat on me? Oh wait... you already did. So I suggest you get to point of why you called me," I tell him while rocking onto the backs of my heels. I'm already over this conversation.

"Wren.." he says slowly. "Where the hell is my car?"

Before I can say anything Josie and Knox start amping up their assault, to make it known to the person on the other end of the phone. They know it's him.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY CAR?" He screams at me through the phone, I guess he just now started hearing the banging. Good.

"Oh that old thing? Yeah I'm giving it a facelift, I think you will really love it," I tell him with a little laugh at the end. Okay, I take it back. This is actually really amusing.

Before he can say anything I tell him, "I'll be back later to pick up my things that I've left there. Okay? Okay. Buh bye now," I hang up the phone then shove it in my back pocket.

"Hey guys!" I yell to my two new buddies.

"Wanna go on a little adventure?"