23. Did he really care about me

Mulai dari awal

"G..Gayatri aunty went to her big daughter's house. "- Akta can't stop herself from shuttering.

"How did you leave without asking? who give permission to go?" - Kabir asked coming closer to her.

"I..i give them permission." - Akta said looking at him.

"What? "- Kabir said and forward his hand towards her.

Akta closed her eyes with fear. Is he going to slap her. She felt his hand coming towards her face.

"You are very scared of me kitten. What did you think I was going to slap you. I'm not angry. I am glad that you have given permission to her as the owner of this house. Now open your eyes" - Kabir said caresing her face.

Akta slowly open her eyes and look at him.

"I am going to freshen up. Quickly prepare breakfast, I have a very important meeting today." - Kabir said and left from there.
_____________________________________

Akta was resting sitting on the couch. He had prepared lunch and sent it to Kabir's office. There were still dishes to be washed. Akta get up from the couch but again sat down.

"Don't know why I am feeling tired today." - Akta said again getting up from the couch.

Somehow she washed the dishes and started going towards her room. She suddenly started having pain in her lower abdomen.

"Why is my stomach hurting all of a sudden?I didn't even eat anything wrong yesterday."- Akta said clutching her stomach.

Because of the pain, she did not dare to go upstairs and went and sat on the couch.
Her head was also spining.
Suddenly something came to his mind.

"How can i forget it's my.... O God. Now what I will do." - Akta said.

She call a servent and asked him.

"Uncle, Is there any female maid expect Gayatri aunty and her daughter." - Akta asked.

"No, Madam there is no one." - Servent said.

"Ok, you can go." - Akta said. The servent left from there.

"Oh God what should I do now. Not even friends are here. I don't even have pads. What a luck. "- Akta said herself. She laid there closing her eyes. the pain was increasing with time.

Half an hour ago

At Malhotra Industry

Kabir was still sitting in the conference room. All the clients had come for the meeting. The meeting was about to start. Kabir thought that let me see the kitten once, what is she doing.
He saw that Akta was sitting on the couch. She was looking tired. She got up from the couch and sat down again.

"What happened to her, is she unwell? Maybe she is tired that's why she is looking like this." - Kabir was thinking all this in his mind while seeing cctv footage in his tablet.

"Sir, Can we start the meeting" - One client asked.

"Yes "- Kabir said but he didn't put the tablet aside.

He was watching her continue. Don't know, his heart was telling him that she is unwell. The meeting started but Kabir's full attention was on Akta.
As soon as he saw Akta clutching his stomach, he realized that his health was not right. He immediately got up from his chair and stood up. Seeing their boss standing, all the other staff immediately stood up.

"Today's meeting ends here, we will continue tomorrow" - Kabir said start walking towards door.

"Mr. Kabir what about the deal."- The client asked.