3. A Glance

Some where in a mansion

Third Person POV

A man came out of his room wearing a Black Tuxedo suit. He is wearing a expensive platinum gold watch.. He come down to living room and order his maid to
Arrange breakfast on dining table .. He sat down on the couch and call his driver to ready the car .. After eating breakfast he come out of the mansion .. wearing black sunglasses..
Seeing his boss coming outside the mansion, the driver massaged the company's employes..

Message:-

Driver - Godzilla is coming everyone beware..

Rakesh - Ok

After massaging , the driver the open gate of the car for his boss

He got in the car and went to the office. All the way, He kept talking to his PA about meeting and their new projects ..
At last the car stopped in front of a big building .. the name of the building was written on the top floor of the building.. he got out of the car and looked at the top floor of the building there was written in big latter's Malhotra Industry.. He see that and smile proudly ..After that he immedetly kept his emotionless face ..
and went inside the building..On the way to the office, many employees wished him in the morning, but he did not reply to anyone.. He went straight to his office ,where a name plate kept on the office table and the name is written on the name plate is Mr. Kabir Malhotra..
He sat down in his chair like a king and call his PA, order him to in his office ..

Kabir 's POV

I am sitting on the chair and waiting for my PA ..I hate to wait for some one or Samething ..but currently waiting for my PA .. I am going to teach him a lesson for his carelessness.. its been 15 now ..sudden door open with swing I saw my PA is coming in with fear ..

PA - " Ss..sorry Ss..sir for being late .."

"Why are you suttering ? ".. I ask with smrik ..

PA - "S..Sir please don't Punish me.."

"Who said I am going to punish you ?" I ask ..yes Iam definitely going to punish you ..I said in my mind ..

PA -" But sir .."

"I will not punish you.. go and prepare the file of today's agreement, we have to leave in half an hour for Lucknow.. " I said ..I will punish you after come back from Lucknow .. this is very important deal for me ,I don't wanna be late because of a useless man like you ..

I call my driver for get ready the car .. after 5 minute later my PA inform me that everything is ready .. Me and my PA come out from the building and saw my car is park at the gate ..we went there and sit in the car.. I am living in Delhi and it's 9:30 am now and the meeting will be held in 11:00am ..
I reached the airport where my private jet is parked..
I went there and my piolet greet me We sit on the jet fly away to
Lucknow..