"And you think it can help you get Ester back?"

"I don't know but I will end this." I said firmly.

"Fine then... See you this weekend." He said with pride and ended the call.

I smirked atrociously after he cut the call. We will see Henry how you'll react when your secrets are out. It would be a worthy sight to espy and indulge myself into.

The day where I will win, I am the one who will have the final laugh...

***

Everything has been placed where it should be and all I have to do now is wait and watch how the tables are gonna turn. I have to behold the end.

I have been prepared for the worst case scenario and I honestly felt so proud and boosted right now. I was unbeatable at this point. With a smirk plastered over my lips along with a victorious look, I patiently waited for Henry.

The ending show is about to start. He has used people like tissues enough, it's time to end this.

I raised my gaze and saw Henry coming in my direction with his usual sinister green eyes glimmering in pride. He stopped in front of me as we both smirked at each other.

"You seemed rather confident today, Desmond." He sneered and took a seat in front of me. "Because it's our last meeting." I said. He raised an eyebrow and asked in amusement, "Are you thinking of running away?" I laughed quietly and shook my head no. "How would you feel if the strings of fate you were controlling all this time were stolen from you at the very end?" I snickered. "No one will dare to do it." he said, leaning back.

"We will see." My smirk grew wide. "What happened to you Desmond? Did the pain of Ester leaving you affect your mind too much?" He mocked. "No. It knocked some sense into me." I replied.

"You have used me enough Henry and now it's the end. I won't let you manipulate me anymore." I said direly. "Even if you defeat me, Ester will not come back to you. You have lost her." He said triumphantly.

"We will see who has lost whom." I said scornfully.

"I have brainwashed Ester the same way I brainwashed you." He smirked darkly. I lowered my head and began to laugh mockingly which made him give me a perplexed look.

"This time... you are the idiot here Henry." I laughed. His brows furrowed as he gave me a furious look mixed with puzzle. "What do you mean?" He asked. This time, my smirk grew wide as I leaned back and hissed, "Ester was, is and will be mine. She never left me."

"How can you be so sure?" He was amused. "Because I cut your roots with her help." I said with my head high.

His eyes widened in daze, he couldn't predict me doing something like this. This was clearly unforeseen on his side. It was unfathomable for him.

In the murk of my words which pushed him in the depth of abyss, he managed to produce a vague question,

"What... are you trying.. to say?"

"He meant what he said Mr Joseph." Another voice joined the conversation. He turned and saw Ester coming towards us with a smirk playing over her lips.

My heart skipped a beat when I looked at her, looking so arresting that I couldn't take my eyes from her.

She was wearing a navy blue above knee dress. It was perfect for her fitting showing her perfect curves. Her hairs let loose, falling on her back.

The way her hips sway enticed me more than ever. A dark red lipstick to enhance her features more. She didn't hold back, she tried her best not to wear revealing dresses and now when she is wearing this.

It was beguiling.

She is the main attraction of the bar, all eyes were on her. She was looking so captivating, bewitched by her charm, my eyes locked with hers as she passed me a smile.

My eyes scanned her from top to bottom, damn I didn't know she was so hot. She can do truly tempting things.

The way her heels were clicking to the marble floor, I could hear it pulling me close to her despite the music in the background.

My eyes met hers, she waved at Henry and sat on the armrest of my chair, putting her one leg over the other as her other hand moved to my shoulder.

She was so irresistible, I could barely control myself. It was hard to look elsewhere.

She held my chin and forced me to look at Henry. She smirked when Henry's jaw dropped. I took a deep breath and gained my posture as well. I put my hand over hers and leaned back on my seat.

Now that's what you call the strongest couple.