5. 𝘔𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘺, 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘺

Start from the beginning

Fixit came closer to her while holding a data-pad with his small digits, "You've remembered well, Twilight Sparkle! However, when we detected your coordinates, I couldn't help but notice, your planet contains ranks of a huge amount of yet another energy source that it is-- how do I say it? Inexplicable. Perhaps you may know what it is?" he gave the pad to the girl to take a look. 

The whole group gathered closer to see. The screen displayed words that were written in weird symbols, perhaps it was their Cybertronian language, they assumed, along with that, there was a chart which represented numerous long lines with very high percentages. The teens exchanged nervous glances at each other.

Could it be?

They were unsure if their assumption about the mysterious power was correct, but it was still very possible.

"Maybe it's our magic thingy? " Pinkie whispered to Rarity.

Arcee heard that clear enough and turned to her, "Wait-- magic?"

The pink girl froze and nervously chuckled, "Pfft, whaa? What about magic? I don't even know what magic is hehe..." she shrugged and gave an awkward smile, Rarity face-palmed at her poor pretense.

"You are hiding something, aren't ya?" questioned Sideswipe out of suspicion as he crossed his arms and leaned over one of the platforms.

"I am aware that you are still not capable of trusting us, which I fully understand, but please, we only wish to protect your world and keep you girls safe from our enemies. I give you my word." promised Optimus.

Sunset sighed, "Okay, this... may sound a little crazy but--"

"COMING THROUGH!"

Everyone almost jumped when they heard the shout from afar. They immediately spotted three vehicles coming in a hurry as if they were in a race. The very first car was an Indy 500 McLaren MP4-12C race car with double 7's on the sides, colored in yellow and blue, right behind him was a bright red Aston Martin, the inner parts and spokes of his wheels were painted in shiny gold, and the last one was a patrol vehicle with white and blue colors.

"Boys! Slow down!!" the police car cried out in a female voice.

Tactlessly, the blue-yellow one kept on driving too fast towards the whole group, "Watch out!" he warned, all humans and 'Bots quickly moved aside from the fast incoming vehicles. As the car began drifting to prevent itself from bumping into anyone, Ratchet impulsively raised one of his pedes and the car passed right underneath him, pulling up smoothly. A big cloud of dust came out from its wheels and the humans started coughing from it right after.

"HWAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" the medic shouted at the automobile which in the meantime was transforming into its robot form, he was the same size as Ratchet, door wings attached on his back and two streaks of yellow on his head, "Smokescreen, explain yourself at once!" he demanded with an angry tone in his voice.

"Heh, sorry 'bout that Ratch, didn't see you are in front of me. Guess I was too distracted by beating up Mr. Perfect-Paint-Job here." the smiling mech pointed at the cherry red four-wheeler.

The Aston Martin gained the form of a shiny red 'Bot with red optics and had two white ear-like appendages, and a long pointy crest on top of his head that extended to his face, "Don't be so prideful, youngling. Next time I won't be so easy on you." he mocked back.

"Are you implying that you let me win?"

"You sound so surprised. Why of course, I did. Otherwise, you would be far behind me."