5. 𝘔𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘺, 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘺

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Let's hope we don't bump into a whole army." wished Bulkhead.

"Prepare for the worst." Bumblebee alerted.

After a few more minutes of patient waiting, the penultimate Vehicon entered and went through the portal, it was the last one's turn to walk in. 

The moment he began pushing the only left cart, the young Autobot leader leaped, "Now!" he cried out and quickly transformed into his alt-mode along with his allies. Alas, when they increased their speed the Vehicon heard the sound of their loud upcoming engines and sturdy tires in the sand. When he spotted a motorbike with two automobiles approaching him fast, the faceless soldier instantly charged at them and switched on his comm-link.

"We have to stop him before he reports to the others!" Bumblebee exclaimed.

"Leave it to me." Arcee said and sped up. Before the Vehicon could blast her and contact his comrades, she transformed back into her robot form and jumped over him. Due to his late reaction, she was able to charge at him with her Energon blaster and shoot him down mid-air. Afterwards, she gained the form of a motorcycle again and landed flawlessly on the ground.

"Show off!" jokingly shouted Bulkhead at her from behind. Just in a split second, the bridge closed right after everyone entered inside. 

A few seconds later, they came out from the light before it vanished into thin air. The Autobots instinctively put on their breaks to examine the unknown area. They were relocated in the middle of a mountainous meadow, nothing else was surrounding them except the sight of the beautiful nature and the sound of the pleasant melody coming from the tiny chirping birds.

"Phew, no 'Cons." Bulkhead certified, all of them converted into their robot modes, the bright sun reflecting on their smooth armors.

Arcee decided to take a better look at the view. While gazing around, she spotted something that caught her optics in the distance, tracks of wheels were leading towards a civilization, "Hm, seems like we're close to some unknown city."

Bumblebee contacted the mini-con, "Okay Fixit, do you know where exactly we are?"

::Um-- lieutenant, according to the information that I was able to analyze, your location does not appear anywhere on the map.:: Fixit informed with a worried tone.

"What...?"

"Bee, what's wrong?" Arcee asked concernedly and moved closer to Bumblebee who had a perplexed expression on his face-plate.

"Everythin' alright?" additionally questioned Bulkhead.

And that's when we found out...

"This is not our Earth."

*end of flashback*

"We followed their tracks which were leading to already emptied mines, probably once stored with fresh energy resources. It appears they have found more than a few stockpiles on your planet and I am very sure they are considering more mining operations in order to claim every last piece of Energon for themselves." concluded the femme.

"Energon? You mean the fuel and life-blood of all Cybertronians? As far as I remember from what you mentioned earlier, it is extremely harmful to any other organic life form such as us humans, right?" Twilight recalled, readjusting her glasses.