✧11. Found Him? ✧

Start from the beginning

Jin follows them like a lost puppy while Jungkook just goes behind them as his mind is wandering over and over the scene where Jimin is smiling and walking hand in hand with a man.

In the cafe, they order Americanos,

"I am Min Yoongi, working as an actor in MJ entertainment," Yoongi passes his visiting card to him.

"I am Kim Namjoon, working as an English professor at Seoul University," Namjoon exchanges his card.

Yoongi looks at his card,

>>>So he is not only a professor but also a major shareholder of Seoul University. This is getting interesting.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Namjoon asks.

"Professor, I know Jin hasn't been an ideal student up till now but he is attending the university just to gain experience in his acting. Why does he need to write the assignments and listen to the classes, it isn't mandatory, right?" Yoongi reasons out.

"You are speaking contrasting sentences, Yoongi-shi. If his sole purpose is to get the same experience as a student then he must go through what other students experience in a university, is it not?" Namjoon questions.

Jin looks at Yoongi and signs, "I don't want to write assignments!"

Namjoon notices him and smirks.

"But the time you gave for him to complete the assignments is too less. Even a normal student couldn't do it and Jin Hyung doing them is far too impossible in one day. I agree he slacked off till now but I hope you go easy on him as he is not used to how the education system works in Korea," Yoongi calmly explains.

>>>He is not used to the Korean education system, huh? Lies! He doesn't seem like he got used to any education system.

>>>Why are they trying to cover up his past? What is Jin's true identity?

>>>To know that I need to observe him closely.

Namjoon sighs, "Alright, I will give him a month and he should complete his assignments within that also at the end of the month there are semester exams. If he passes them, then I will let him stay in the university for the next six months."

"If I don't, then what?" Jin asks in .an arrogant tone.

"If you can't agree with this, you guys can leave and I don't allow Jin-shi to come to the university as he breached the contract," Namjoon replies.

"I breached the contract, when?" Jin shouts, standing up.

"In the contract, it says Jin-shi will not disturb the students but he is being a nuisance in the class. He is sleeping not listening to lectures, keeps his phone on, and disturbs others. I can't let my students be influenced by him," Namjoon answers looking at Yoongi who makes Jin sit.

"We are sorry for the trouble. We will agree to the things you mentioned. Jin will write and submit his assignments in a month and also will pass the exams," Jungkook claims who is sitting silently till now.

"What-???" Jin looks at his Dongsaeng in shock.

"Hyung, you can't let him mock you like this. You should agree to it and do everything he asked before time and prove that he is wrong. And another thing is if you drop out from the University now, Ji Hyun noona is going to wreak havoc and you know we can't handle it,"  Jungkook whispers in Hyung's ear.

Hearing Ji Hyun's name, Jin gulps his saliva. That's right he can't go against the Noona. Even Lee Min-Ho fears his wife. If he tells her that he dropped out of the university without gaining any experience she will kill him for sure.