LII

hwangjinssi
Hyung im outside

black.bin
Alright

-

Changbin opened the door to see Hyunjin lazily standing on the porch, he chuckled and opened the door wider, signaling for him to go in; so he did, not without word coming out of his mouth. "So, what do you need help with?" He stretched his arms as he looked around the house.

"You see that room? I need help moving stuff out since it's a lot, I already started." Hyunjin walked towards the room, the other following closely behind; ind he had opened the door and went in, Changbin had closed the door and locked it from the outside. "You bitch!" He shouted, rolling his eyes when he heard him laugh.

Hyunjin turned around to examine the room, maybe to find something that would help him but instead he was meant with a figure. Normally he would scream his lungs out but instead the other person was the one who was startled, falling on the ground. "HOLY MOTHER OF CHEESECAKES!" Then it had struck him, it wasn't just some random person, it was Jisung.

"J-jisung?" He stood there in shock trying to process what was happening, once he had finally got a grasped on what was happening he groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Changbin set us up, I don't think he'll let us out for another hour." The younger abruptly stood up with his eyes widening at the realization. "Oh..."  He sat back down on the floor, where he was before.

The two of them sat in silence for the next few minutes inside the dimly lit room, accompanied by particles of dust floating in the air. Not one of them daring to break the uncomfortable silence that was both slowly swallowing them up, both thinking the exact same thought.. 'He probably doesn't want me to talk to him.'

Jisung's nervousness was consuming the poor boy as he sat there's trying to ignore the situation. Though he didn't realize that this breaths were shaky as well is it was getting faster. The dust flying around was certainly not helping either, the only thing, or well, person that could help him was Hyunjin (which he will definitely not ask for any help what so ever). Though to his demise, the older had noticed the change is his breathing pattern.

"Ji? You're hyperventilating." He worriedly went towards the younger, he bit his lips, unsure of what to do. I mean, he knew exactly what to do but he wasn't sure if the other was comfortable with him, normally he would rub the person's back and help them calm down, but with the given situation they were in a few weeks ago, he wasn't sure if he was in the position to do it. They were already weren't in the best relationship and he sure did not want to make it worse by stepping over the boy's boundaries and invading his personal space.

"Should we.. talk?" He spoke up. Surprised, Hyunjin smiled as their eyes met. "If you're fine with it."

"I think it's for the best that you forget what I said that time."

"What do you mean?"

"You know, how I said I liked you? You don't need to worry about it, I don't like you anymore." It would be lie if Hyunjin said he didn't feel bitter after those words came out of his mouth, but I guess he was glad that the other didn't like him anymore, 'totally'. "I don't think I've been worrying about it. So, friends? Again." He joked, lightening up the mood. By now, Jisung's breathing was steady and was more comfortable then earlier, he reached his hand out and smiled once the older had taken it.

"Friends."

- 💛 -

TOLD U GUYS THE UPDATE WOULD BE SOON 😍 i never lie 💪

Anyways so since the chapter is done I'd like to rant my heart away 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

.

JINNI ☹️☹️☹️ IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN A YEAR 💔

HYUDAWN 😭😭😭 THEY WERE ENGAGED TOO...

Cheer up kdrama spoiler ish - SUNHO ISNT THE RED FLAG ITS HAEYI </3