XXV

"Ma, I don't get why you're making me drive. I don't know where we're going." Hyunjin complained and made a right turn, following the GPS on his mother's phone. "Just focus on driving, sweetheart, and stop driving with one hand! I dont want to die yet."

"Why didn't you make dad drive?"

"Cause your father was in a meeting and he's already there." She opened her bag and took out a flashy red lipstick, making him automatically turn on the car lights. "Thanks honey."

"No problem mom, but can't you tell me where we're going? We're like a minute away." He complained again making his mom chuckle.

"We're going to have dinner with the Han family, to discuss your and Jisung's marriage. Maybe some business talk." She said as she touched up her lips and closed the lipstick tube, placing it back in her bag. Hyunjin sighed and focused on the road.

Soon enough they arrived at a fancy restaurant. Once he parked the car, he popped out of the vehicle and opened the door for his mom. They both walked inside, Hyunjin opening the doors for his mom like the gentleman he is. "Reservation for Yoo Haeseo."

"Right this way ma'am."

-

Jisung played with his food, he just didn't have an appetite. He's been feeling a little down lately and he just doesn't know why. 'Maybe a walk outside would work.' He thought to himself, and placed his fork down on his plate neatly and stood up,. "I'll go for a walk outside." With that he left. "Same." Hyunjin shuffled in his seat and followed the other out.

"Haeseo-ah, do you think the kids are hitting it off?"

"Ah, I'm wondering as well Jaewon. What do you think, honey?"

"I think they are, right, Hwang?"

"I agree."

-

"Han!" Jisung turned around to see Hyunjin run after him, he was smiling and he just looked so tiny. 'Cute.' The older caught up with him and they continued walking for a bit until they decided to sit down at a bench. They both looked at the sky, it was pretty to say the least.

"The sky is pretty today." Jisung muttered, it was still loud enough for the other to hear but it wasn't too loud as well. "I agree." A few moments of silence passed until it was broken by Hyunjin's sigh.

"Hey, Jisung. Do you think Seungmin likes me? It's been a week after I made you say you liked Minho, nothing has happened.." Jisung chuckled and looked at Hyunjin, "Hyunjin, that didn't change anything, all I did is prevent Seungmin from telling Minho that he liked him. I mean, if he does have feelings."

"What should I do, Sung?" He smiled at the nicknamethat was given to him, it felt nice.

"Profess your feelings, tell him you like him. Tell him about the things that he makes you feel. Tell him that even his smile gives you butterflies." Hyunjin looked at Jisung with a genuine gaze making them have eye contact, it was nothing, really.

"Jisung! Let's go home!"

"Alright mom." He stood up and waved the other goodbye, it was nice to have a friend like him.