XIV

j.ilovecheesecakes
Hyunjin i swear to god you owe me big time
WHAT THE FUCK AM I GOING TO DO?

hwangjinssi
Are you there already?

j.ilovecheesecakes
Yes
Im waiting for him alr BUT TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO FUCKING DO

hwangjinssi
Okay
Hear me out
Just tell him you like him
And

j.ilovecheesecakes
And?

hwangjinssi
Kiss him

j.ilovecheesecakes
Im not going that far hyunjin

hwangjinssi
just do it ji! Please? I really need this

Read 11:58pm

-

"Tch, this guy really is hopeless. I don't care about whay he says I am not gonna fucking kiss this dude." Jisung aggressively turned off his phone and rolled his eyes, he was pissed none the less. How could Hyunjin expect him to do something like that? Kiss someone, really? Not even a trillion dollars would have him convinced to do that.

"Gah! Hwang Hyunjin! Y-you- UGH!"

Looks like someone is upset?" Minho popped his hesd into view, sitting infront of Jisung. "Ah, hi hyung." He awkwardly smiled, and politely gestured towards the cup of coffee infront of the older.

"I ordered some coffee for you."

"Thank you, Jisung. So what is that you want to say."

Jisung played with his fingers nervously, 'Fuck, why does this guys always want to fet to the point so quickly. I don't want to embarrass myself yet!' he cursed to himself. "I- uhm..."

"Well..?"

"Well uh... Hyung I like you!" He blurted out, his cheeks were red of embarrassment. Minho was stunned, "Jisung- I... You know I like someone else, right?" he cautiously asked.

"I understand, I thought I should ju-" His eyes wondered out of the shop window and saw Hyunjin, making him halt his words. "Just.." In a hurry he took his bag and fled, well he was supposed to if Minho didn't grab his arm.

'FUCK THE FLOOR IS WET IM GOING TO SLIP- I DON'T WANT TO DIE THIS WAY!!'

Jisung managed to grab to the nearest thing in his reach, which in this case was Minho. Dragging him to the ground as well, this was not a cute scene you'd find in kdrama's. I mean yeah but this was something both of them did not want happening; their lips touched as the older crashed into the younger.

They immediately stood up and fixed their clothes. "Sorry, reflexes." Now dashing out of the store (for real this time).

- 💛 -

Kdrama moment but instead it wasn't supposed to be the two of them