XXXIX

XXXVI FLASHBACK

"Hey, Ji, you good?" Felix asked the blonde, "Yes, I am." he calmly replied as he layed down on the other's bed. "It's my turn to worry, Ji. You don't look good. You've been spacing out! I'm not the only one who has problems here." Seungmin pulled on his arm to make him sit up straight, he was right, he already opened up about the whole Hyunjin situation, well,, most of it, so why not everything?

"I- uhm.. you know what I said earlier? About the whole Hyunjin situation." He looked at the two as they nodded in unison, waiting for him to continue. "Well, I've liked him for a while. By that i mean since like high-school, maybe? That's the reason why I even agreed on helping him." Felix's eyes widened, "WHAT TYPE OF WATTPAD KDRAMA IS THIS? OMG!?" he shooked the quokka like boy with the energy left in him.

"Hey, isnt that sort of a win? You're in an arranged marriage AND you like him! You guys are kind off a bit close now too, right?" Seungmin nudged him with a smile but all he could do is frown. "Hey, what's with that face?" Felix noticed the expression his face. "He basically hated me, if it weren't for helping him I would still be all Yom and Jerry with him right now. It just breaks my heart to see him so against marrying me." He explained sadly, though luckily no tears were shed.

"Tom and Jerry have some nice moment's too, right Felix?"

"Exactly, they don't fight everytime. Gosh, even a theory that Tom is faking the whole "I hate Jerry" campaign he has going on there to protect him." The two encouraged him with bright smiles that he had to return sooner or later.

"Okay, you guys win. Now let's just sleep." Jisung cuddled himself onto the pillow with the two other joining him as well.