XLVI

Semi spoiler of Alchemy of Souls ahead !!

"No! NO NO NO NO!! SHE GOT- WHY!? THEY'RE ALL GONNA BE BLAMING HER WHEN ITS THAT WHITE HAIRED GUYS FAULT! UGH I AM GOING TO STRANGLE THAT GUY AND SHOVE HIS DICK UP HIS ASS AND I WILL... " Seungmin continued to rant about the ending, not paying much and attention to the older.

"Seungmin- Seung! Min? Minnie!" The younger halted his actions, his 2 fingers poking the eyes of a plush he found in Minho's room; pretending it was the man in the drama they had just finished. 'Minnie.. HE CALLED ME MINNIE!?' The younger suddenly looked at him as if he just saw a ghost.

"Where you that upset with the ending? Come on, the guy survived and there's gonna be a Season 2!" He chuckled as he saw the younger huffed. "Yeah- but- oh shit what time is it?" He panicked and checked his watch, eyes widened when he saw the time. "Shit, it's 11 pm already?" He shuffled on the other's bed looking for his phone. "Just stay the night, it's late and I cant risk you getting hurt!" The brunet smiled as his cheeks became a shade of pink.

"I just need to text my parents, they're going to worry." Minho nodded and watched him look for his phone. "Oh, it's over there."

"Huh, where?"

"Gosh, you're so blind. It's here." The older rolled his eyes, shifting at his spot and reached behind Seungmin, as he grabbed the younger's phone he realized the position they were in, their faces were CENTIMETERS apart, like not inches but C E N T I M E T E R S !! He looked at the brunet's face as they sat ther completely still, not one of them moving.

They looked at eachother's eyes, oh let me tell you, this whole thing? Yeah awkwardly as hell. On a more serious note, Seungmin's thoughts were all over the place. 'Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh-'

"Seungnin-ah, can I.. kiss you?"

- 💛 -

Lol