XL

hwangjinssi
Sung?

Im sorry

I didnt know

Where are you?

Han?

sung

Im sorry

Read 12:56PM

"Han! Where are you!? Jisung?? Sungg!" Hyunjin shouted across the halls, a lot of people where definitely judging him right now, but did he care? I mean no duh, if he did he wouldn't be making a fool of himself right now. People knew they didn't get a long at all so why was he looking for the younger with so much worry, and why does he have dried tears on his cheeks.

"Hyunjin? Bro you good, mate?" Chan grabbed his shoulder turned the other toward himself, he scrutinized (fancy word for examine) the younger. "You cried?" His eyes widened, noticing his red eyes and the obvious tears waiting to be let out as if they were dogs waiting for their owner to get inside of the house. "Ji-jising- I- He- I need t-" "Woah, slow down there, calm down." He comforted the younger, not realizing that time was ticking, very fast.

"Chan! We're going to be late for our next class!" Changbin put his hand on the oldest's shoulder, signaling his head towards a classroom. Chan bit his lips and looked around, "Uhh.. Minho, you have free period, right? Take care of Hyunjin for me, yeah? Bye!"

"Uhh, are you okay or something?" Minho turned to him awkwardly, he has to comfort this guy? The same person who he hates cause they like the same person? Uh okay, no way in hell, but what choice does he have? Either get an angry Bang Chan or deal with a sobby ferret. 'Sobby ferret definitely, it's an excuse to skip the rest of the day as well.'

"I know it's awkward but let's just skip the rest of the day. Since I don't know your adress let's just go to my house and explain why the fuck you're crying while I drive." He grabbed the younger's wrist and dragged him across the school, yes, he was crying the whole time. 'Embarrassing...'

-

"Okay what? So you're telling me Jisung didn't like me and you made him do that because of Seungmin? You blame shit on him and turns out he likes you? Oh my God, you're such an ass!"

"Shut up! I know." Hyunjin sniffled and successfully threw and pillow at Minho's face.

"DON'T MESS UP MY ROOM JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE EMO!"

"I DONT FUCKING CARE!"

"I SWEAR- I AM GOING TO BITCH SLAP YOU RIGHT NOW!"

"WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO!?!?"

"APOLOGIZE! MAKE IT RIGHT FUCKER! STOP BEING SUCH A GODDAMN PUSSY!"

"AAHHHHHH-!"

"AUGH!"

"Kids, kindly shut the fuck up." Minho's bedroom door opened to reveal his mom woth a passive aggressive smile. The older chuckled awkwardly and muttered a small "sorry" before closing the door again.

- 1 week later

Hyunjin was silently walking down the halls as he passed numerous people, though one person had caught his eye; Jisung. He looked tired as he slowly walked within the crowd. The younger looked up and the two briefly made eye contact, ending up with the younger scurrying away to his destination. He tried going after but was stopped but somebody's arm. "Na-uh, not now." He sternly said before turning the boy facing him. "Minho, just let me ta-" "I'm telling you, right here, right now. It's not the right time, okay?"

"Hyung..." Minho shook his head, "No, even if you call me 'hyung'." Hyunjin never called him hyung or even use honorifics with him.

"But you told me to apo-"

"That was a week ago. I know both sides so leave him alone for now will you? He's going to break down into tears, run away, and hide in Felix's house."

"Okay, fine.."

-

The four youngests were gathered at the wending machine, choosing on what they would get. "Stop hogging the machine, some people want to buy their drinks." Minho eyed the four as the youngest gave him a glare. "Jeez, well not everyone is decided." Jeongin spat back and playfully rolled his eyes. Felix, Jisung, and Seungmin backed the youngest up with 'OOOOOOOOOOOUUUHHH's.

"Minho!" Hyunjin ran up to the oldest of the current group, not noticing the other 4. "Oh, uhm hey guys." He greeted the other four, eyes glued to one certain person, he noticed his smile dropping once he had gotten there. "Oh, Hyunjin. You uhm wanted the coffee right? I'll go ahead and buy you one." Minho walked towards the vending machine with Seungmin following behind. "You've gotten close with Hyunjin, huh?" The puppy like boy said as he stood there beside the older.

"Look, I know Hyunjin hasn't really been the best to you or Jisung but I really had no choice but to hear his side."

"Jisung hasn't been sleeping properly."

"Neither has Hyunjin."

"How do we get them to talk?"

"Hyunjin is willing to but I don't think Jisung is emotionally ready, I don't want to force it."

"I'll try to get Jisung to talk to him."

"No, let them settle this on their own." Minho grabbed the coffee from the bottom opening of the machine, he gave Seungmin a reassuring look before walking away. He watched the older take Hyunjin somewhere else away from the four of them.

- 💛 -

I dont really like how i wrote this chapter. Its long and it feels really boring to me ㅜㅜ

AAAA sorry guys

Credits to nagiseiishiroo for helping me know what to do cause i was so lost on how to wiagdiagsis

IM FORGETTING WORDS OMG I GIVE UP IM PUBLISHING THIS BUT THANK YOU TO HER!! ILY FOR THAT GIRLY POP